Beejay Back in the Los (with missus)

BJ_Blackowitz

Well let me put it this way:

I was back and had a good time, sex almost every day (the missus was in a good mood) and when her mens started, I just happened to know the way to go.

We arrived after a long stopover in DBX to the new airport. Wow I was surprised by the sheer size of it and was also surprised that the efficiency was good. No long queues at immigration, luggage arrived when we were thru. The arranged transport was waiting and we were on our way to Hua Hin (4 pax)

Since we were not really stating in town itself we had to take the hotel shuttle to get to town, and this shuttle leaves for the last trip back at a staggering 9:30pm. That meant that if I wanted a few shags here and there that I needed another approach. Either let the ladies go shopping or arrange a boys night out.

THE BJ

The first part of the trip my missus took good care of me, giving BJâ??s and bangs almost every day, together with the gold we got from the planes AC that had me for the beginning. After about one week the ladies decided not to play golf and go shopping all day. That gave me the opportunity to visit the new Huah Hin lolitas. (soi selekam)

Most of the girls there a not good on the lookers scale except for the cashier, who told me she was not available â?¦. Darn, well then , lets take the chubby one I thought. I undresses and let her do her thing in the cubicle, the BJ was mediocre, no CIM either. ( I did not mention this whish to the mamas and could not really blame the girl for that) she wasted a good tip there for sure, but hell I was relieved and went for the U-TURN bar, where all other BeeJay stories had there start.

I was greeted by the staff with warmth, and saw that one of the girls I wanted to shag a trip before was still doing bar work. She asked me if my LT from last time was with me. I said: no THANK YOU. She has become a pain in the ass (phone calls , emails and so on), I stopped communication with her. And we chit chatted along. I did tell here I will be back End of Feb â??07 and if she would be around by then. She got the hint and said she would be waiting for me as by now she also found out my wife would not be there either that time. All she needed to do is NOT let my previous LT near the bar during that timeframe.

The HJ

Two days later we all went for massage at our regular Massage joint and I knew at least on of the girls would do happy 4 me. All other took a Foot massage where I off course opted for the Oil massage. The massage was just a plain massage , not really good, but the subtle touches of the ball sack, the finger through the exit hole and other details made it special as usual. After turning over and the legs being taken care off I had a raging Hard On and was given a very solid balsack massage followed by a excellent Hand job were she let me spray over her face . Tip well deserved and BeeJay being taken care off again.

The Slide

After a good two weeks we headed back to BKK, somewhere on Petchburi road.

Being Tec freak I had the excuse of panthip plaza to get out of sight for a good two hours and headed straight for Darlings, knowing that they always deliver. How right I was. I took one off the beauties in there, BKK origin, nice features and good skills. After the bath was filled and chit chatting, we hopped in the baths and was given a good washing and slide that made me hard as a rock. All it took for here was a good BJ while I was doing my Mouth work on here to get me off , she did not took it all in her mouth , but it was an excellent experience. Back in the bath, one more drink ordered and after a 15 mins we were at the bed doing some exploring of the inner body parts Mr BeeJay was ready for some more. She asked me to go slowly (you to big), wow she was tight but dripping wet and hot as a volcano by the the time I inserted. Some good positions and grinding and pumping did do its work, I exploded for the second time while doing here doggy style.

We showered and cuddled a little after wards; I gave here a 500bt tip and remembered here number for the next time I am around.

The BJ

Leaving Day.

I had an appointment with a dentist on Suk SOI 19 and knew there would be enough time afterwards to visit Lolitas. I was greeted by a lovely one and just asked: you do CIM ?. She agreed and we went up. Se sucked, licked and did all she could, but Mr BeeJay had a problem: too much medicine because of Back pain prevented a good explosion. I explained to her and she just said: No problem, lie down and relax. She really did a good Job with hand and mouth and after about total 45 mins she had me Cumming and as promised took it all in here mouth. GOOD work tip well deserved.

She was happy as a child with the tip and here performance. I promised I would be back in a few weeks and she could do me again.

Just a short TR this time as missus and friends were with us leaving little time for p4p â?¦

Thanks for reading

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived