Our signatures...

Orangutan

Can you judge a Thai360 member by his signature? I'll use whatever appeals to me at the time, changing it if I think or see something else that I like. Some of them are funny, other's seemingly only relevant to the poster. I've noticed that some guys always keep the same one, and others change theirs. Do you form and opinion of a guy by his signature? :confused:

-Orangutan

No, altho' i enjoy reading them...i've changed mine once, inspired to do so because of a song...and also it says something about me, which is true in an ironic kinda way etc etc

No, altho' i enjoy reading them...i've changed mine once, inspired to do so because of a song...and also it says something about me, which is true in an ironic kinda way etc etc

I like yours Orangutan. I dont from opiniond about someone but I think it gives you a little idea about what type of person they are.

I would say you are either AUstralian or British Orangutan and your signiture says you dont mind abit of politcal incorrectness in the right setting.

"cunt juice is perfume" denotes your a lover of truth. :D

Zombie likes the Stones Roses. I like that song, " i wanna be adored" alot. AS i love the Stone Roses. SO I would judge Zombie has good music taste and the attitude that usually goes with liking good music.That is the first song on a great album and the build up combined with that first line "I dont have to sell my soul...has got a mercurial feel to it.

I know I am generalising but its onhly a bit of fun.

I could be wrong. MAYBE Zombie has never heard the Stone Roses and he thinks the devil is really inside him... :D

I must go and add my sig as I havent done it yet. I ll try and change it often.

I've also appreciated zombienation's tag, though I hesitate to write as much as it seems a little e-cuddle-puddlish of me to say so, right after junglesoup... I fucking hate :grouphug: 's, always have...

What the hell's a "dored" anyway?

Gotta get me a signature one of these days...

YimSiam

I've also appreciated zombienation's tag, though I hesitate to write as much as it seems a little e-cuddle-puddlish of me to say so, right after junglesoup... I fucking hate :grouphug: 's, always have...

What the hell's a "dored" anyway?

Gotta get me a signature one of these days...

YimSiam

adored means adoration, which is a strong word for love. Maybe I spelt it a dored but it is one word.

I like yours Orangutan. I dont from opiniond about someone but I think it gives you a little idea about what type of person they are.

I would say you are either AUstralian or British Orangutan and your signiture says you dont mind abit of politcal incorrectness in the right setting.

"cunt juice is perfume" denotes your a lover of truth.

junglesoup,

Nope from the U.S.A., what makes you think Aus, or the UK? My signature was graffiti that I saw in San Francisco. It stunk with me (sorry I couldn't help it)!

:monkey: -Orangutan

"cunt juice is perfume" denotes your a lover of truth.

junglesoup' date='

Nope from the U.S.A., what makes you think Aus, or the UK? My signature was graffiti that I saw in San Francisco. It stunk with me (sorry I couldn't help it)!

:monkey: -Orangutan[/quote']

Not sure really. Just thought Americans didnt use this word as much as UK or Austrailia. I must have been wrong...

Recently 'cunt' has appeared in a few hollywood movies...i was shocked/appalled and refused to continue watching the movies concerned..

Actually that's a lie...

Anyway, i do like the Stone Roses, have the album, went through a baggy phase...was listening to the track and liked the sentiment and irony...the rest is history...well, not quite...but you get my point..etc.

Archived