Any experience with Siam International Legal Group?

Dali

Looking to secure a one year multiple entry non-immigrant visa to explore business and job opportunities in LOS.

Have found a lot of info on various websites, including Sunbelt Legal Advisors and this outfit.

Siam has a good website & claims to be Thailand's largest legal service network. They also have an office in the US that works on your behalf with the Thai embassy to get your visa. I was impressed and all ready to sign up with them, when I noticed that their US office address is in Las Vegas and that is where you send your passport for their processing... Vegas...caused me to pause anyway.

Anyone have experience with this group?

I got my one year, O visa, multi-entry when I was in Dallas, Texas.

No hassle, paid the $$$, two days later, picked it up.

How many $$? Did they arrange everything, i.e, did you have a bona fide chance of getting the visa yourself or did they make "special arrangements"?

Did you go through Siam International, some other group, or do it yourself?

The Thai visa cost, $125 USD, if I remember right.

I was only in Dallas for a few days to visit the family so I paid a travel/visa service to get the visa, so that was an extra cost, but possible to do it yourself if you have the time.

Best places are Denver or Dallas.

Stay away from Chicago, LA or other large cities with the full blown embassy as they are more of a hassle.

Dallas and Denver work for sure, at least they did up to December 2006.

I can say I have some experience with Siam Legal Group as of today... their USA phone is almost always busy, and when you do get a ring tone, it rings a few times and then is followed by total silence. Tried to call them all day and never got to speak to anyone. Tried the toll free number mostly, but also tried both their Las Vegas and Denver office lines (both of which were busy). It appears from their website that they are mainly, at least in the US, a web marketing firm offering legal services.

Archived