Airport Question.

tomx2

Hi.

I will be flying into Suvarnabhumi airport for the first time next month. A couple of quick questions.

When I arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport from New York, I need to wait 6 hours for an ongoing flight to Cambodia.

Question: Where is Air Asia departure level located? Is there a waiting area I can relax for the 6 hours that is close by?

When I return from Cambodia, I will travel to Pattaya using the local taxi service at the airport.

Question:: Should I go down to Level 1 and wait in the taxi queue line for Pattaya? (Which should be around 1200 baht).

Thanks.

Tom.

relax!

Suvannaphum airport is not more complicated than other airports in USA or Europe!

there are no departure level dedicated to any airlines (only check in areas in the main building are dedicated).

after arrival you have to proceed to a transfer desk, which are at each intersection, where the wings (A - G) go into the mainbuilding (easy to spot). there you will be given your boarding pass with gate number.

there are waiting areas (as well as shopping, restaurants, spas, lounges) in the main building as well as at the gate.

for 6 hours stopover paid lounge would be safest bet i guess

Hi.

I will be flying into Suvarnabhumi airport for the first time next month. A couple of quick questions.

When I arrive at Suvarnabhumi Airport from New York, I need to wait 6 hours for an ongoing flight to Cambodia.

Question: Where is Air Asia departure level located? Is there a waiting area I can relax for the 6 hours that is close by?

This is located towards concourse A right hand side.

When I return from Cambodia, I will travel to Pattaya using the local taxi service at the airport.

Question:: Should I go down to Level 1 and wait in the taxi queue line for Pattaya? (Which should be around 1200 baht).

Sorry I have no info on that. but just search the forum.

Archived