Xmas/New Year BF's Still High?

MooNoi

Was talking to a bloke in LOS at the moment, and he was telling me that three bars he was in last night still had Xmas/New Year bar fines of 1000, 1200 and 2000 baht respectively.

Can anyone report that BF's are still outrageously high 12 days after the new year actually began??

Forgetfulness to put them back down? (Yeah, right!) Or simple profiteering?

What's the story at the moment?

(These "higher BF days" can only also mean that bars are encouraging girls to only go ST as well, which makes me really mad!) :mad:

Was talking to a bloke in LOS at the moment, and he was telling me that three bars he was in last night still had Xmas/New Year bar fines of 1000, 1200 and 2000 baht respectively.

Can anyone report that BF's are still outrageously high 12 days after the new year actually began??

Forgetfulness to put them back down? (Yeah, right!) Or simple profiteering?

What's the story at the moment?

(These "higher BF days" can only also mean that bars are encouraging girls to only go ST as well, which makes me really mad!) :mad:

which bars? i wonder if the girls were scamming him or was he speaking with scamming moma sans?

after NYE barfines were as usual 5-600 in my experience at every NEP, Cowboy, and PP go go i visited.

Cnut!!! :onfire:

Don't get me deported, I don't get pussy outside this country anymore, I am way too lazy (and fat)!!! :)

Actually I am on your side (not with the petition)

On New Years I was at The Sea and I have no doubts to be the most paying customer within 2006 for them. I wanted to barfine 4 girls so we can see the fireworks and can go to a private beach party at Jomtjien Beach, however the barfine was 4000 baht per girl. That got me boiling like mad! I went off that place and yelled at the thai owner and called him all possible names, at least I tried to because I was so furious that I mixed the words like a mentally challenged kid ;)

I told him I would never come back to his stupid little bar. Thank god he came after me and said "not for special customer, only 500 baht" Men I felt like shit and was actually happy that my ranting made no sense :)

Moo Noi, some bars dropped the barfine last Monday, it will be back to normal after this weekend I guess. That one thing that should piss you off more than the temporary tourist rip off is the fact that every bar claims to have shows now, therefore they have "show girls". FUCK THAT BIG TIME, they take the top barfined girls and give them a different gear and line them up together with regular music after a heavy Star Wars intro. That's it, thats no shows, the girls are just dancing unmotivated like all the others but you are supposed to pay 1000 baht barfine for a girl who is impersonating a girl that gotta pee, because that his how the most look when they are standing on the pole and moving their bodies a little bit!

Archived