Thai BIrthday Awards

Bkkbound04

Every year I get this award, but some how every year I forget its due! Yet again on Jan 4th I booked a flight for Feb,a ticket with no changes etc allowed without serious penalty. ON 10th Jan I get the award notice of 50% discount for claiming a return trip using airmiles. The award expires end of March.

I've also got a flight booked for April 12th.

So now I'm irritated by the thought of using the award in mid/late march for a short trip of 6 days or just leaving it until I get the 60K miles which would accrue after the april trip.

JP

actually the awards in 2005 and 2006 were totally different

2005 a free upgrade, only usable in the month of your birthday

2006 50% discount on free mileage ticket, usable during 3 month (birthday month, month before and after); had a first class ticket to Europe for 70'000 miles

yes and those awards come VERY LATE!

so is it this year same as last year?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

was informed by TG that those birthday awards (with 50% mileage of the usual requested) can only be booked one month in advance. this is of course a setback as your prefered flight might be full or no quote of mileage seat might be available anymore!

was informed by TG that those birthday awards (with 50% mileage of the usual requested) can only be booked one month in advance. this is of course a setback as your prefered flight might be full or no quote of mileage seat might be available anymore!

Samak,

If I wish to fly out on say 16 June (with my birthday the end of July) what is the eariest I can book from?

Cheers

Fatbastard 33

Archived