Good Heart?

Lusty

I recall when I would hang out with the coworkers of one of my Pattaya BGs/GF I would help them translate e mails, etc. while in their room. Incidentally, they keep EVERYTHING and have a filing system to marvel a law office! My girl even showed me my e mails (but swore I was the only one she emailed--yeah, right!) The girls who had multiple guys sending e mails, usually had one main one who was referred to as their 'boyfriend' and of course sent money each month. That guy was described as having 'a good heart'. I don't know of too many cases where the guy was described as having a good heart and no money was involved.

I felt sorry for some of these guys. I must admit, I contemplated e mailing a few of them but decided to mind my own business. Plus the girls were friends and took me into their confidence.

Hi rusty,

Having a good heart means different things depending upon the girl who says it. It may be a hollow compliment intended to get more out of your wallet, it may be a mild compliment to say that you are a nice guy or it may be a very serious comment about your character. Since I have had a number of girls say it within 10 minutes of meeting them I don't take it to seriously.

When are you going to make a visit to LOS? Have you made one yet?

quote:

Originally posted by chocolat steve:

I felt sorry for some of these guys. I must admit, I contemplated e mailing a few of them but decided to mind my own business. Plus the girls were friends and took me into their confidence.

You did the right thing by not e-mailing any of the guys. One must find the truth out on his own to believe it.

--------------------

"Where last night you go....why no you barfine Lek125,896....now she cry, she have broken heart for you"

Archived