Quality tourists over qunatiy (again)

rickfarang

Oh well yeah uhum....!

Thailand is a very nice country with a lot of sights and all that but for a global tourist attraction way too far away if it wasn't for the cheap pussy. Someone should make a table of those who came first to see Thailand as a country and those who came first to nail a hooker! Many discover the beauty of Thailand much later after they have nailed 100+ of Thailands finest!

Whatever the new and the old government is telling in their articles is another stupid attempt to keep their faces. It is a statement to say "we distance ourselves from these sex tourists" That's why they will fuck up the p4p scene in BKK for good within the next 2 years. [color:gray](bookmark this page and hit me up january 2009)[/color]

The government knows as good as we know that Thailand would be at least 1 decade behind if they haven't had the money of the sex tourists, the taxes they pay, and the taxes the pay indirectly in the bars.

It is Thailand, it is bla bla bla. Just like the airport, looks good from the outside but is hollow inside!

These so called golf playing quality tourists, spend money at the hotel, play golf, go to dinner and have 1 or 2 drinks. I don't see how the Government gets an advantage from that, it is not that a sex tourist never eats or doesn't stay in a hotel!

Leave me alone with these kind of articles, it is bullshit, the thai government is a bunch of Baghdad Bobs.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember the "world travellers" of the past as usually a friendly lot. But many of the current KSR crowd do seem to look down on anyone who is not one of them. I've been on the riverboat at the KSR landing speaking to the boat conductor in Thai, when a backpacker would interrupt and start waving a map at the conductor, asking directions in broken English. It was as if I didn't even exist.

To be honest, there are plenty who are not like that. Maybe it's a generation thing, since I'm no longer close to their own age group. My age and dress immediately brand me as an "outsider".

:dunno:

Let's see Thailand want to diversify and maximize the income recieved from targeting certain types of tourists and some of u whoremongers feel slighted and unappreciated?

Aside from your 1st trip many of you probably don't commit 1 satang outside of the underground economy factoring out the transportation and lodging.

Thailand wants tourists who will spend lots of money shopping and sightseeing. Nothing wrong with that.

I think one poster mentioned that a whoremonger may spend 100,000bt in a "FEW" weeks mostly on booze and hookers but let us keep it real. That ain't shit when u talk about a holiday.

I spent 14,000bt in BED on booze alone one evening my last visit, hookers not included. Went to Route 66 the next night and spent about 5000bt, hookers not included(my uni gf and her friends);went to Narci the next spent about 7000bt, hookers not included; went to Patpong the next night and to an after hours disco hidden inside some Chinese restaurant god knows where and spent about 25,000bt and hookers were included.

The average family from the West will more than likely spend more than that on their daily entertainment with the guides and souvenirs and all of that fun family stuff. I may spend more individually but they spend on the things that Thailand develops their infrastructure for. Tourism.

The point is that whoremongers need to stop this pity drama about not being considered a "quality tourist" because your simply not one by definition.

You get your cheap poorly educated Isaan hookers and the quality tourist gets their temples, everbody is happy. :elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

Archived