Frequency of Sex and ageing

TokBet

Perhaps this belongs in Arts & Culture, but has anyone ever heard of Thai/Isaan thinking that the more sex a man has the younger he gets but the more sex a woman has, the older she gets? :question:

This was stated as 'fact' by an Isaan woman. She said she saw that on TV as well.

I suppose women do get older if they have a lot of babies.

Actually there're many thai prostitutes in Copenhagen - many of those are 42-50 and they look younger even in my eyes, ordinary scandinavians guess they're aged 28-35. :cool:

So I don't believe in half of that theory. :grin:

Female orgasm is good for the skin, heart and therefore circulation, positive mood, reducing stress, consumption of calories etc etc etc. So the more she has the better...it's just popping out those accessories, otherwise known as children, that ages a lady.

And goddamn it's good for men too....

'Actually there're many thai prostitutes in Copenhagen - many of those are 42-50 and they look younger even in my eyes, ordinary scandinavians guess they're aged 28-35.'

That prolly has to do more with those girls' smaller frame . Thinner and shorter often relates to younger.

A pspecific event in Zurich, we entered a nightclub and the oldest one of our group, whch included several thai, was also the smallest. It was pretty obvious in my eyes he was around thirty but that's the only one the security asked about the age...

No wonder than you still hear of in your eyes pedophilie in BKK whereas actually it's pretty hard to score anything better than a ripe ugly thing in this otherwise charming city.

Archived