Udon, Khon Kaen, Buriram

luckyfarang

There is an MP next to Udon hotel on Mak Kaeng road but that's not within walking distance and one on Thokanuson road, that's a5 min walk: walk left leaving Charoensri Grand, cross the traffic light, see all the buses raedy to go, next traffic light don't take right on Posri but the one in oblique, Thokanuson, the MP is 50 m down on the left.

Opposite your hotel is farang alley, some bars and a new gogo, forgot name right now, first traffic light right are 3 farang bars/restaurants, Mojo's, Steve, Horseshoe.

There are (were) some brothels, ask tuk tuk, but I heard they were closed down Christmas/new year by Lao cops.

Thanks Thalenoi,

Ran out of 'freetime', so tried the MP at the Hotel. Answer to my question is NO, No xtras. But good massage.

been to the one next to Udon hotel once, in daytime. Got an oily massage in an ordinary massage room, then followed by a happy ending after some negotiation, she was not all that keen. I understand there should be more available on those premisis, maybe I was too early, or in the wrong part of the business. Anyone know more about this place?

Anyway, yesterday that one was indeed too far away.

>There is an MP next to Udon hotel on Mak Kaeng road but that's not within walking distance and one on Thokanuson road, that's a5 min walk: walk left leaving Charoensri Grand, cross the traffic light, see all the buses raedy to go, next traffic light don't take right on Posri but the one in oblique, Thokanuson, the MP is 50 m down on the left.<

??? If I walk LEFT when leaving Choroensri, I don't get to a traffic light. I do when i turn Right out of the hotel, cros at the lights I have then the bus station on my left.

I'll try and find that one next time, thank you for the referral. Does that MP do FS?

Yes, found out a couple of weeks ago Soi 2 T.Axxxx is all closed down. End of an Era........

But are you sure they were closed down by Lao cops? I know many of the workers were Lao, but didn't think the Thai would allow Lao to interfere with their Tea money.

Ikkrang,

oups, walk RIGHT coming out of Charoensri Grand, two traffic lights (passing all the buses on the main street) I always park opposite your hotel, thus go left towards the bars in farang aley (confused....)

MP near Udon and Toon Koon hotel: big MP, walk up stairs, have typical glass wall with ladies behind, got full service there.

Did not visit the other one (see it after dark coming from my favorite italian restaurant), would like to try the place...when are you in town again??? We could do both.... :chili:

Was told brothels soi 2,3 and 7 got closed on request and in presence of Lao authorities. All lao staff deported, therefore presence of Lao auth.

> Was told brothels soi 2,3 and 7 got closed on request and in presence of Lao authorities. All lao staff deported, therefore presence of Lao auth.<

I can understand that, most of the girls were from Lao, and many of them underage. wonder if I'll bump into Ms XXX in my current hometown somewhere......

> MP near Udon and Toon Koon hotel: big MP, walk up stairs, have typical glass wall with ladies behind, got full service there.<

yes, that's the one I went to, with only a very reluctant and lame HJ. Maybe they have both a traditional as well as a FS parlour in the same building, or maybe I was too early. I usually visit Udon in the afternoon, and leave before 4.30. pm, hence my interest in daytime entertainment. What time does that MP open?

OK, found Tokhanuson on my map.

Don't know whe I'll be next there, may let you know.

• 6 months later...

I stayed in Udon Thani and would recommend the Chareon Hotel. It was about 800 baht in Feb 2007 - air con, excellent outside pool,clean rooms, close to eateries and nightclubs.

In Surin I would recommend the Majestic. This has to be the best price for value in Thailand that I come across. I recall it was about 800 baht with buffet breakfast, clean rooms, a modern big TV(unlike some old tv's in Sukhumvit in BKK) swimming pool and close to nightlife.

Archived