what is going on?

asialuver1

my last trip to los has been a real eye opener. first i found out that bargirls have their real differences. some are just in it for the money, others want something else. what else do they want? hmmmm.

well, my girlfriend that i met in pattaya seems to be 'different'. i asked her if i could get her pregnant and give her a blond haired thai-falang baby. 'yes'. ok, alright. bareback we will go. :smirk: i then asked her if she wanted to marry me. 'yes' again. wtf?! a thai bargirl is really interested in marriage with asialuver. :grin:

ok, so what is going on here? first, she wants to have a baby with me and doesn't use condoms or birth control pills with me when we have sex. and she says she wants to marry me. is there some kind of motive i'm not seeing here? i'm not sending her money monthly because she knows i don't have any money. :o

i spend my days in pattaya drunk. i wake up, get a cheap bottle of sang som, head out and get fucked for the rest of the day. throwing bottles everywhere, ordering the locals around, and massaging my gf's ass in public. my gf gets mildly annoyed by my actions. to this day i dont' know why she has stayed with me. i'm a loony bin for sure.

so now you know what i mean by 'different'. i have never known other bargirls to want to have babies with me or agree to marriage with me. is she trying to scam me? i dont know why she likes me. i am 'casey' as one bargirl put it.

thing is, i dont have any potential! :grin: :o

well, at least i have the potential to give her a blond haired baby and a greencard to america. :smirk: seriously, blond babies are all the rage over there now. i see many pregnant thai women and strollers that have blond babies in them.

Archived