investigation

foreigner

you didn't say what?

or, what didn't you wish you said?

.. what do you wish you didn't say

:rotfl: you posted it, mate!

that information YOU posted supports the anti zionist position that ,, [color:green]israel is bad for jews globally.[/color]

you posted & I accept your superior intellect .. generally accepted superior intellect.

[color:red]a paste of your post:[/color]

19-11-06 01:52 PM

- Post#546021

[color:red]In 1945, there were between 758,000 and 866,000 Jews (see table below) living in communities throughout the Arab world. Today, there are fewer than 7,000. In some Arab states, such as Libya (which was once around 3% Jewish), the Jewish community no longer exists; in other Arab countries, only a few hundred Jews remain."

19-11-06 01:52 PM

- Post#546021[/color]

:yeahthat: definitely a Mel position

:bow: you in that same thread bragged that because you had written a article in the Bangkok Post on Libya you were obviously an expert on the middle east :bow:

& I concede that I was / am having fun.

:elephant::chili:

like I advised, you didn't think it through & posted an anti arab post that accidentally has gone off in yo face ..

[color:orange]all i'm doing is agreeing with your superior intellect[/color]

"I didn't know the gun was loaded" is not a defense of absolution.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

posts can only be edited for a short period of time

if I was in the middle of "composing" there were edits .. do not think it is possible to remove a post that has been up for more than a few minutes..

if I was in the middle of carefully placing 'smiles' .. edits were done ..

cannot edit / delete more than a few minutes after posting.

remember the mod (?) .. prolific poster, several years ago that went through the entire nanaplaza forum & deleted ALL his posts .. years of providing valid info, deleted..

& why we cannot edit much after the post today is my guess.

I thought kool he did that ..

I liked him.

think (?) he got fed up with the forum expert / mod 'wild alaska' who had 1000s of posts & 1 landing at don muang.

WA's butt boy was BB .. another dubious expert

best thing KS has ever done is banning BB

Archived