katoey free bars in Soi 6

Captain Nemo

This is my second visit to Pattaya. I love the Soi 6 scene, but twice now I have ended up sitting with a ladyboy. Luckily it has never gone beyond the handholding stage in some dark corner, before realising how big her hands were, and how false the voice. Obviously I need to get my eyes tested, and my katoey antennae retuned. But in the meantime are there any bars in Soi 6 which guarantee no ladyboys.

I am not homophobic, and couldn't give a toss what someone's sexual preference is, but for me personally it's just not my scene.

Also, any favourite bar recommendations in Soi 6 would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

The majority of bars is lady boy free i think, at least I am good in ignoring them! I didn't even know they mix em with real girls, not sure they do that, maybe you have been to a katoey bar!

I like Red Point and Star Club (i think thats the name) both on the right side when you enter from 2nd road, Red point is pretty much at the end and this Star(whatever) is pretty much in the middle!

King Kong Bar on the left side right in the beginning is the skankiest bar, you got a hand in yur crotch before you say your name and "Me My Friend You Bar" has some real hotties sometimes!

However, don't enter a bar alone, you pick the girl you want outside and take her inside with you!

If you are ever in the unenviable situation of not knowing if it is a he or a she, check the ID card. There is a word before the name that indicates what sex it is.

Ask a real Thai girl to show you that word,on her card learn it and live by it. A Katoey, even with a full sex change remains a male, on the id card.

Things looked up a little.

It was Valentine's day after all.

Some cutie pies out and about, yes even on soi6, wearing little angel and devil outfits. There's something about a girl in a pair of red flashing horns that turns me on. It was a very respectable establishment - no smoking in the bar - and mirrored ceilings upstairs.

Next day, didn't make it much past the first bar from Thanon Song. There's something about a girl in a kilt, reminiscent of Axl Rose in Guns 'n Roses, that turns me on. (the kilt was reminiscent not the chick). This was not such a respectable establishment - diddling allowed in the bar - no mirrored ceilings either.

Two delightful ladies in both joints. And surprisingly both from Si Saket. Must be something in the water up there that makes them horny.

• 2 weeks later...

I found that there are more and more converted boys in all of the bars. The way you can tell is to try and put your finger in the cunt, if they won't let you, or it doesn't feel right get the fuck out. One day on Soi 6 I tried 5 in a row and was highly suspicious of all of them. The hot and cold bar on Soi 13 2 now is crawling with them, never saw any on former visits. It really is getting bad. Would like to hear others thoughts.

Cactus

Archived