katoey free bars in Soi 6

Captain Nemo

What I was refering to was converted boys who have had a cunt carved out where their equipment used to be. I am sure there are experts who can see by the adams apple or whatever that it is a converted guy but in the dark and in aroused state I don't find it real easy.

Cactus

As you wish. You may also stick your finger in the wrong hole.

Is Soi 7 & 8 really that dark?

Why not just ask the bar manager/owner?

There's a large gay area near the Day/Night.

Maybe someone there can advise you.

Good luck. I hope you find whatever it is you are after.

There's a large gay area near the Day/Night.

Isn't there just.

First time I've ever been propositioned in an internet cafe happened down there t'other day. The bloke looked like a rough tough, Thai biker with a straggly beard. As I thought he was asking me something he lurched into me, mouth stinking of booze ( and this was way before noon) and pretended to kiss me. Jeez. Put me right off my sushi. :crazy:

Not good.

I was walking by some of those places and there were ordinary looking Thai guys standing out front saying "Sexy Man inside." I walked a little faster, than.

There must be Katoey experts, there, for sure.

Thai girls are good at spotting them as well. There should be no reason for our buddy to play stinky finger.

• 4 weeks later...

* Quite a few bars have one or two ladyboys mixed in.

* Some bars have tall & sexy girls who are really girls, so don't get those antennae over-tuned, it's SO silly to be worried about this all the time and ditch every girl taller then 150 cm. And besides, one of the actual ladyboys in one of the bars is not tall at all, same height as even the shorter girls!

* Fortunately, you have a mouth do you? Just ask! Honestly neither ladyboys nor the bar management are interested in getting you into an awkward situation that doesn't make anyone money. THey're there for a reason: More than a few guys are interested in ladyboys, but perhaps woudln't want to be seen going into a 'ladyboy bar'. It's not primarily to fool / scam you!

* Have fun and stop worrying. What's the worst case senario anyway? (don't you dare answer that. :) )

Archived