T-5 days and counting...

jonjon058

Five days till I'm back in LOS. Had arranged for two friends to go along. Neither have ever been but know all the stories. One has already gotten cold feet and bailed on going. We were out having beer with some other friends this weekend and I decided to tell him what I planned to do my first night in town just to give him shit for being such a pussy. Another friend, who just got dumped by his girlfriend chimed in about how he could never pay for sex blah, blah... I reminded him that he just spent several grand on the girl that dumped him. Then he says what about all the diseases. I told him I always wear a condom so don't worry about the Thai girls, they will be fine. : )

Thanks for the invitation but I leave Friday morning and won't get in till midnight on Saturday. Is Gully's in Nana Plaza? Don't remember seeing that bar on previous trips. If I somehow manage to spot someone in Gully's that fits your description I'll come by and say hello and buy you a beer. I assume the dental work doesn't get in the way of that right?

Archived