Farange girls v Thai girls

Lusty

Hmmn,

I'm pretty sure any guy on this board had the option of having a woman with let's say Sandra Bullock looks with a Thai upbringing, and a Miss Thailand, they'd choose Sandra.

The great thing about us western sanukers is the mentality of Asian women. The roles are reversed there compared to the US or Europe. In Asia, men still have much power vs. women. Men are still the breadwinners of a household and is the deciding factor of having a well off family lifestyle or being status quo, which isn't much.

In the west now, women have the option to become the breadwinners. The "stunners" of the west often find the means to be VERY WELL OFF compared to the status quo. Therefore, western "stunners" have the power. Hell, just their looks alone can provide the means to become a breadwinner.

Let's not bullshit ourselves. Part of the draw of LOS is the power we feel. We have deciding power of whom we want to take or not. That kind of power is extremely rare in the west, unless you're Bill "anti-christ" Gates tongue.gif" border="0 . Hell, there is even a "chance" at a real relationship with a stunning BG in LOS, where in the west that scenario is remote at the least.

IMHO, what's the pull of LOS? It's the exotic women whom are willing to bend over backwards for the almighty dollar. The choice and selection of extremely beautiful female companions temporarily. The mystique of the ancient culture. The beautiful beaches and scenery. The warm tropical climate. The currency which is in westerner's favor.

Don't get me wrong. Every person on earth, if they had the opportunity to, can chase whatever dream they want and no one can say shit about that. If that dream is to live the rest of your life with a beautiful thai stunner, so be it. It's you and the girl's decision. American women are picky. American stunners are exponentially more, rightfully so actually. We males are too aren't we? tongue.gif" border="0

I am very surprised (and pleased) by the unanimity of these responses. I don't consider a farang woman seeking to quench her interests any more or less respectable than a Thai girl that accepts baht for a trick. And, I can sure as hell tell you whom I'm prefer--it is not the f'ing cow piece of trash, who has no excuse for her ignorance, and who is even so dumb as to think I will prostrate my self before her, as a concession for my "getting lucky." mad.gif" border="0

Yeah, sure, I love Sandra Bullock. But, if we're talking regular girls, I have too much history of disgust with farang chick ignorance, to ever be able to pay their "price," or even to get it up for most. I am really ashamed of my fellow male farangs' pathetic groveling for a simple piece of mediocre pale ass.

That is not to say that I, myself, couldn't get a decent piece of farang ass if wanted to. If a guy promises a farang chick that he will stick around and lap up her shit, in perpetuity, she will spread their legs as if pulled apart by two tractors! blush.gif" border="0

As hooker-hound Charlie Sheen said, "I don't pay for sex...I pay chicks to get the hell away, afterwards." That statement has to be the most profound thing ever uttered out of Hollywood. And, then some. shocked.gif" border="0

quote:

Originally posted by sparky:

Let's not bullshit ourselves. Part of the draw of LOS is the power we feel. We have deciding power of whom we want to take or not. That kind of power is extremely rare in the west, unless you're Bill "anti-christ" Gates
tongue.gif" border="0
. Hell, there is even a "chance" at a real relationship with a stunning BG in LOS, where in the west that scenario is remote at the least.

Sparky,

I think that's a very good observation. I am reminded of stories I'd hear from parents/grandparents, older associates, etc., about pre-ww2 asia, post ww2 Europe, '60s Vietnam, etc. The dollar was amazingly strong, the US was a hero, and so on. They had an amazing amount of power and could have almost anything they wanted.

I suspect the closest feeling I'll ever have to that would be when I'm in LOS. Everything you may wish for is available, the price ranges from reasonable to dirt cheap and you have an odd sense of power. It can be very intoxicating. There're not many places in the world where you can hobnob with the most beautiful girls in the country for the price of a couple of drinks and a meal (maybe). laugh.gif" border="0

PhordPhan

wink.gif" border="0

I would never pay for SEX either. But than again, I just spent $300 on a nice dinner for 2 (with a farang lady.) I guess the sex was free but her companionship cost alot.

So...how many LT coould I have gooten for that kind of money? frown.gif" border="0

I wanted to say something profound to show my disgust for western women and their f'd up attitudes. I can't stand the pharse I'd never pay for it and as stated before we all pay for it one way or another.

The truth is I'd rather sleep with an asian man then a white women (okay if there's no LBFMs left).

Hi Ajarnski,

I reckon you coulda had somewhere around 7 LT's for your money frown.gif" border="0 I sure hope the food was good!

I'm amused to see how Sandra Bullock, of all people, got into this thread! First, I'd like to say that I've been with a Thai stunner (one in particular), and a Viet stunner, too (again, one in particular) and Sandra Bullock doesn't hold a candle to either of them. What's up out there, you guys??? I like the South East Asian girl's hair, skin, eyes, lips, etc. Next to these Asian ladies, any Caucasian would have to wait. And wait. And wait. Of course, they wouldn't, all the more so if she was a movie star, but I'd only be grateful for that!!!!!

Then, even more importantly to me, there's style. Of course the Caucasian has so much to learn from the east Asian girl, but the Caucasian doesn't care- which is no problem as far as I'm concerned!!

Lest I sound too serious, I find the thought of Sandra Bullock with a Thai upbringing hilarious!!! ROTFLMAO!! Almost too much for my imagination to handle! laugh.gif" border="0

some years ago, ( on soi zero bar area I think).

I was discussing farang ( western) women with a bg friend who had been to germany, australia.

She said one thing she was thankful for was farang women's attitueds, it makes the thai girls all that more appealing to the men.

( strictly from a business standpoint of course smile.gif" border="0 )

( kind of like they dirve us away to thailand

)

In case any of us forget why we are out here, I suggest you check out

http://www.psychoexgirlfriend.com/

According to the intro....

"There comes a time in most relationships that one of the two parties wants to end it - and about that time all hell breaks loose. This is a great example of that hell breaking loose.

As the story goes, I dated this older woman for about 8 months. We were pretty serious but had some communication issues. Well, as you'll see, she had no problem communicating her feelings.

Its hard enough getting over someone. When she leaves you in excess of 50 psychotic voicemails, it makes it even harder. So, lets have some fun getting over her by starting a web site. I hope you enjoy my personal pain as much as my friends have."

The guy has posted something like 50 or more voice messages his pscho girlfriend has left him. I'm not saying this insanity is limited to white women, but at least with Thai women we don't understand most of it because of the language (even if we do speak Thai).

I suggest a little visit to that site if you dare.

crazy.gif" border="0crazy.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

Archived