Farange girls v Thai girls

Lusty

I dont know if this has been covered before as I cant,t be arsed to look back through the archives.

If you look around you men with loads of cash and in positions of power tend to have young beautiful wifes,but us average joe,s tend to take what we are given.To me this is prostituion at its most blatant.What do you think?

Reading this post I came to think about a passage in Christopher G. Moore's "A Killing Smile" (Heaven Lake Press, 3rd Print 1996).

"Interesting word, whore. A cruel, mean word. A western word that distorts who these girls are. When all we want to really talk about is cost. [...] he has you paying one way or another. Emotional funds or dollars, whatever currency works on your psycho balance sheet. Does that make her a whore?"

wink.gif" border="0

The difference is, with a B/G you know exactly where she is comming from, and thus in paying up front, you can minimize costs. Remember, "...if it flys floats or fucks, rent it, it's cheaper and less hassle..." IT IS NEVER, EVER FREE!!!! The only difference between Thai girls and Farang girls is the price and the hassle!

The other day my boss said to me, "I would never pay for it." He has a wife and two kids. He is in a bad marriage and he is trying to figure out how to get out of it. He is also constantly hanging out with cute subordinates. My reply was, "You would never pay for it? You're paying for it every day buster!" We have a good relationship, so I can joke with him like this. Deep down, he would love to come to LOS with me. Maybe after the divorce.

Farangs (English people anyway) are more hypocritical in this area. I get that "I would never pay for it" and "I DON'T HAVE to pay for it" all the time in England. Firstly, you're always paying, whether in time or money. Time's more precious. Lots of the people who say this are in relationships that they know aren't going to lead to true love, children and family. That's wasting time. Secondly, I'd say that very few of the men that pay prostitutes for sex have to pay for it. They're usually just saving time, knowing that they don't want the relationship. Very few men are so unattractive and inept that they can't attract a woman of any sort.

On my last plane trip back to England, I sat next to a female backpacker just a few years younger than me. She told me what a great time she'd had, imbibing alcohol and all sorts of narcotics in parties in Samui and Phangan. It struck me that she was paying for these drugs, that were non-essential, to have a good time. I was trying to work out in my own mind how this was so much more socially acceptable (in my age group, in my country) than paying a willing girl to have a good time. I couldn't really work it out, so I asked for her help...

Mr Frosty..Didn't talk to me for the rest of the trip. She threw up in fact, later on.

Yeah, sure, for decades I've been of the belief that all women get paid, some directly, the others, indirectly. That's what I see stated in various ways, through this thread.

But since the Thread Title is 'Farang girls v Thai girls', I'd like to add that I'll take the Thai girl, and pretty much exclude farang girls. I can't even begin to imagine a farang girl treating me as sweetly as the Thai lady does. Thai wins, hands down, and that must be a real no-brainer, especially on these boards!! laugh.gif" border="0

Archived