Bangkok Accommodation

thefezman

Im looking to spend 7 nights in Bkk in April with my gf from Singapore and want to stay somewhere for around 2000 bht per night in a non seedy area but with good links to the Skytrain. Would consider a serviced apartment as well as hotel.

Any suggestions?

Try bidding on priceline hong kong for the Marriott Resort and Spa on the river. This is a great hotel across from the skytrain to get you into Bangkok. I got it for about $60 Canadian dollars all tax included in January 2 years ago. It should be easier when your going and your girlfreind will love it there. Great pool less smog and nice rooms.

i doubt you get the Marriott riverside for anything close to 2000 THB. it's more around 4000-5000

in this area (and not in the seedy area of Sukhumvit between Nana and Asoke):

Admiral Suites

house by the pond

Jasmine Suites

Somerset Lake Point

Narai

The Marriott hotel has its own shuttle boats crossing the river to the skytrain all day and till late evening. If your with your girlfreind its a good location, good hotel, nice pool, and good spa. The normal price is probably in the $125 to $150 us. They do however have it available on priceline and its under the 4* catagory riverside as is the Holiday Inn which is not a good pick. I normally call Priceline direct and tell them what hotel I want and they will give you the best available rate.

Archived