Dumped twice, once with class

WINEDINE69

I'm sad to say that I've been dumped twice in one week and much to my surprise I found that it was the thai girl who did it with class.

I've been dating a very rich good looking hong kong girl who's studying in Australia. she demanded the utmost respect from me and if i appeared to do anything wrong (i cancelled a date one day and she went ballisitic) she would give me the cold shoulder for days. anyway she decides to tell me she lost her phone and she's going to get a new number and she'll call me. days pass and nothing. i put 2 and 2 together and sensed her attitude the last time we spoke and figured yep she's dumped me. how pathetic to get dumped in this way? why not just say "i dont want to see you anymore etc etc?" i would have no problem with that.

my thai girl who is dirt poor actually rang me and tried to explain she wanted to split but got upset and couldnt speak properly. so then she sms me and explains that we should split and she wishes me well and for me to please respect her wishes. i was touched at how kind she was and despite the expense of an international call she attempted to do it directly.

rich hong kong girl u got no class bitch!!!!

Big week for you. If your in Sydney there are plenty out there trust me :grin: I meet a new girl pretty well at least once a week. Don't jump them but believe me they are there for the taking. Good luck. :beer:

Winedine... the HGK bird doesn't have any reason to show U any respect whereas the thai one might need to ring you up for some favour later... that may sum up the level of class... and it's basically why so many guys figure it makes sense having serious relationships with thirld world farmer daughters...

I dated a wealthy young hongkie years back in Geneva BTW... some unbalanced lady for sure... and I dumped for a even more totally messed up TG who was studying and hustling in Switzerland at that time... some weird choice I made...

Archived