Current update: The Good, The Bad and The Grace

mikeinseattle2

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Grace has got to be one of *THE* great people-watching hotels of Asia, if not a greater piece of the Earth.

It really is another planet in there.

Definitely true - last time I was in there, I heard one sketchy individual bragging to another that his ship had made the kessel run in less than twelve parsecs - so even if it's not another planet, they can get you to one quick... My friend, a long time LOS'er, warned me the first time I set foot in there: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." As I recall, I ended up with a girl from Mahasarakham who might've actually had a vestigial remnant of a tail at the base of her spine... strange...

YimSiam

The Grace has got to be one of *THE* great people-watching hotels of Asia' date=' if not a greater piece of the Earth.

It really is another planet in there. [/quote']

Definitely true - last time I was in there, I heard one sketchy individual bragging to another that his ship had made the kessel run in less than twelve parsecs - so even if it's not another planet, they can get you to one quick... My friend, a long time LOS'er, warned me the first time I set foot in there: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." As I recall, I ended up with a girl from Mahasarakham who might've actually had a vestigial remnant of a tail at the base of her spine... strange...

YimSiam

Hope you weren't able to quote that off the top of your head!!

Star Wars Bar

A friend and i have often ventured into safari in Patpong to watch the football on the TV there, as it's opposite the comfy chairs by the entrance...sad but true...

Generally when I go into a Gogo I am looking at and interested in the dancers on the stage. Call me crazy.

Nothing crazy about it at all, but in my experience, the dancers are ice queens. They are too hardened. One exchanged glance and suddenly she's next to you wanting a drink. The also never seem to speak much English. However the dek servers are a largely untapped seam of good fun to be had. Bit of a mixed bag in that some of them won't have sex with you and a lot of them have stretch marks and caesarian scars, but I've still had a lot of fun with them.

The dancers are good for looking at only in my view. And I soon get bored with that.

Last time I went, one of my old flames was on stage in a bikini looking highly embarassed to be showing so much flesh. Turned out she'd got drunk too often so she had to dance as a punishment.

Hope you weren't able to quote that off the top of your head!!

Star Wars Bar

Proud to say I had to look it up, although most of those lines were burned into me during my youth... That Grace coffeeshop in its prime (and Thermae, on occasion) win the Mos Eisley Cantina prize -- they should play that Mos Eisley theme song in there whenever you open the door, kind of like the way the Sevens in Thailand have that distinctive bell...

Only thing I remembered without Wikipedia help was that weird little tail thing on the Sarakham girl... true story...

YimSiam

Archived