Foodland, Soi 5

shygye

Once again I found myself in Foodland (soi 5). I spent more time there than in any bar, LOL. I was picking up some bar snacks for later that evening. After making my selection I headed up the aisle to the cashier. I passed a group of four falang women, two brunettes and two blondes. They were not fat but the two blondes looked haggard. They began conversing among themselves and it sounded russian! Could they be Russian working girls?

After purchasing my snacks I decided to once again eat at the restaurant in Foodland. Not so crowded today and I quickly found a place at the counter. Placed my order for fried rice with bbq pork and began sipping my Sprite. A few minutes later the Russian gals come over and plop themselves right next to me. The above average brunette is beside me but does not attempt to acknowledge my presence. I notice they order some fried rice dishes and a plate of spaghetti with meat sauce. No borshe for these ladies, LOL. There is no interaction between us and I eat, while they eat and talk quietly among themselves. As I was eating I thought about chatting with them but I already had a full dance card lined up for this evening.

I finished eating and pulled out my wallet to pay the check. All of a sudden I felt someone watching me. It was the four Russian gals. They were all smiles and looking right at me. It was like a gazelle facing a pride of lions on the hunt. My wallet was like the scent of fresh blood. Those four pairs of eyes tracked me all the way to the exit, LOL. I did not know that Foodland was a spot to pick up Russian ladies.

foodland is indeed one of the best place to be around the food is good the crowd is decent and it seem s to be vibrant.

Russian babes are everywhere they are more interested in the bulge of yre wallet instead of anything else.Worst part is u take one of them for short time they seem to get phonecalls while u are on the job they seem to be in a hurry as if their house is on fire they seem to be hungry for food as if they have just arrived from ETHOPIA .

REMEMBER always try to pick on a girl that is Shabby dreesed but young .They are the ones that have come in lately and are yet to be branded as WHORES.They are yet to catch on the tricks and tips so they just may be able to work u up more than the rest.

Foodland sucks and so do russian gals:

Why go there for Christ sake?

Gimme a nice dark skinned isaan girl, she will give me real food and lots more than russion dry pussy can provide (bheurk)

(cheap flights to Moskow are available with Aeroflop)

Archived