Moscow's nightlife

Prosal

If Moscow wasn't the most expensive city in the world, it could definitely be my FAVORITE destination. Nightlife is rocking and leaves any other city on the planet for dead.

God I love those slavic goddesses. They really like to have absolutely wild parties. They like to fuck the shit out of each other like animals. They want wild action. My kind of girls.

:cool:

you are right- I went to some nightclub on a roof - (cant rememeber the name) full of goddesses- also Rasputin (?)- lost my phone tho, dammitt

stayd at the Swisshotel first time - a great hotel - and then in somones flat...

was reading some back stuff - I am still torn between places like Sao PAulo and Belem - and Kiev and Moscow - so you really have given up on Brazil??

Hm, as Prosal indicated Moscow is the most expensive nightlife place in the world now. You can buy a first class ticket to BKK, go to Pattaya and stay there a week doing the same for the same price for one night in Moscow and probably have enough money do go one more time to Pattaya. :grin:

Some guys I know have spent more than 1,000,000 baht for one night sanuking in Moscow.... :cool:

I am still torn between places like Sao PAulo and Belem - and Kiev -

Why don't you choose Romania or Moldova ?

There is an incredible wealth of beauty in those countries that is hard to fathom. In Bucarest and in Chisinau, every minute you bump into a knockout beauty, I mean a true smockin hot goddesse. Moldovian and romanian women have a perfect blend of slavic and mediterranean backgrounds, so if you like tall and thin white-skinned brunettes with perfect faces and full-sized asses, it's THE place to be. Nightlife is also DAMN good in both cities.

As per your question, yes I really have given up on Brasil. My next trip will take me to provincial Russia (Caucasia and Volga cities), I am currently working on it. When I will have the desire to taste again the Latin flavor, it will be in Colombia where the ratio of beautiful women is IMO higher than in Brasil.

Belem is a wonderful trip nevertheless. When you are there you have this highly pleasant feeling to have travelled deep, and this only feeling justify the trip. Beleneses are cool and fun-loving, and eager to meet gringos. You'll love those attractive Pocahontas look-a-like beauties !!!

Hope you'll report whatever will be your choice.

:thumbup:

Some guys I know have spent more than 1,000,000 baht for one night sanuking in Moscow.... :cool:

I think you can also have great parties in Moscow outside of the oligarchs cirles and the ultra-glam elite places. I've been told that there's dozens of moderately priced and very happening mid-level bars/clubs filled wall-to-wall with drunken sluts. Exile.ru club guide is worth a look.

Moscow is definitely an expensive city where a 200â?¬ note doesn't go far, but you can't compare the world's clubs capital and a shithole like Pattaya.

Archived