Moscow's nightlife

Prosal

WorldFun... that was NOT done on purpose... Her periods were a mess and her mum gave her the recipe of some weird chinese soup she'd started preparing and eating daily to regulate her menstruations... next thing we know she's pregnant... a bit early but we decided to keep the little thing... no Bucharest nor Moscow escapade fdor this year...

still open for Paris and sometimes BKK though...booked a table in l'Etoile tonight... there's a guest only party on the first floor and we should be there for a while... Prosal give me a buzz if you can join, GF is totally useless when it comes to helping her man downing Bombay Saphire bottles...

but you can't compare the world's clubs capital and a shithole like Pattaya.

It must be true that there are more chiq clubs in Moscow than in Bangkok, but having visited that country twice the girls are beautiful but in general I just can't stand Russian people.

I actually spent very nice new year's eve with a russian chick in one nightclub in Helsinki so I admit those girls are SLUTTY :smirk: Lots of Russian tourist girls nowadays in Helsinki clubs and very easy to approach.

girls are beautiful but in general I just can't stand Russian people.

Russians are emotional, passionate and spontaneously generous people. Yet they are extreme. They can be extremely warm and kind, but also extremely rude. They are IMO the less 'fake' people in the world. This have its good sides, but also its bad.

Anyway. Be ready to see more dyevuskas in the BKK and Pattaya discos :

----------------------------------

Starting March 24, citizens of Russia travelling to Thailand on tourist visas will not need visas if they plan to stay in the country within the 30-day period, BBC reports referring to the embassy of Thailand.

Thus comes into force the agreement signed between Russia and Thailand in December 2005 and ratified by the government of the Russian Federation in the end of 2006.

-----------------------------------------

This could put Thailand back on my list. God I love those russian girls. :cool:

Archived