BodyGuard Condom sponsorship

Yes, right now Body Guards are sold exclusively in the Kingdom.

We have also recently started to distribute "Body Guard 52", which is the "regular" size sold in Thailand (3pcs/40 Baht).

Body Guard 54's are sold in a box with a white or light blue background and the Body Guard 52 box has a golden yellow background. Both have a bright blue oval logo. We will soon start to distribute size 54's in twelve packs (165 Baht), sometime in September.

Thanks for your support.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

quote:

Originally posted by CondomKing:

The original idea was to sell condoms in vending machines in the tourist areas of Thailand. Now we are somewhat more involved in the condom business than the condom vending machine business, although we do maintain close to 100 machines in Bangkok and Pattaya.

Slightly off topic, are your vending machines made locally? Which coin mechs do you use? any security problems with the machines?

Cheers

Roger

I am a huge fan of BodyGuards.. no pun intended again.. but I have found that with some of the local brands I would have a little trouble finishing the job.. it was just too tight..

I dont meant to sound like I am braging but I apreciate the extra breathing room BG's offer.. I have recomended them to several of my friends

I have to admit, I was a bit sceptical of BG's at first, the thai writing made me a bit weary.. but I met Condom King and he explained that all condoms sold in Thailand MUST be manufactured here and labled in Thai..

but from my experience they are tough enough for even the dirtiest jobs and I prefer them to any of the bigger name condoms I have tried here...

PS.. if you click on their banner you can get a lot more info from their site

quote:

Originally posted by Roger:

Slightly off topic, are your vending machines made locally? Which coin mechs do you use? any security problems with the machines?

Cheers

Roger

Yes, the machines are made in Thailand.

I don't understand the question about "coin mechs". If you are asking if it is a standard "coin accepter assembly", I don't really know, because the local mechanic and I designed it based on available parts, his expertise (which was considerable), and the specific requirements of what the machine had to do.

Security problems? Sure, that's why I try never to install a machine behind a door that can be locked. People (morons?) have tried all kinds of tampering methods on the machines. I suppose it's because they want to steal condoms or money. Almost always the result is a jammed up coin slot. My staff is available within 24 hrs to service non working machines in Bangkok and within 48 hrs to fix machines in Pattaya. It doesn't happen often, but when it does I'm sure it is aggravating. My apologies to anyone who has ever lost money in a Body Guard Condom vending machine, but with mechanical devices it kind of goes with the territory.

Before I met the Condom King I was using D****x from the UK and asked FB to get some D****x from Oz, these turned out to be made in Thailand!

Warning: beware of 12+ hour old shaved pussies, they'll shred any condom like sandpaper laugh.gif" border="0

Blackie,

You clumsy putz. You've got to work on your aim. Thrust right into the center of the tender, red, wet, swollen orifice. It is hard to miss the bullseye, unless you are wielding an extremely blunt instrument!

Some outer pelvic rashes are par for the course, but the essential probe of a true tactician should return unscathed. laugh.gif" border="0

Okay, Iono and I just simultaneously posted. I thought I was pushing the limit, but Iono definitely went beyond the limit. Best to end this thread and to move on. It's been fun. CondomKing, keep us up to date on BodyGuard's success.

Best Regards All.

smile.gif" border="0

Blackie,

I intended to end this thread with my last post, but now I am obligated to return to scold you for EVER(!) turning off the lights on a LOS babe. You must be a very long time resident of LOS if you are turning off the lights when you otherwise could relish the sight of each and every one of these angels, illuminated. frown.gif" border="0

You glutton, you! shocked.gif" border="0

Archived