BodyGuard Condom sponsorship

Not to be a suck-up (no pun intended), but I think it is pretty cool that the board has it's first sponsor (to my knowledge).

In a show of support, from now on it's only BodyGuard condoms for my willy! Not sure if I'll need all 50-something milimeters that they offer, though. But, I guess that after building up, spending six months in the USA, I just might be coveting that extra space on the spout end, upon my return to LOS. shocked.gif" border="0

[ September 17, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apart from mentions on this board I have heard next to nothing about this brand before. Are they an international supplier or do they stick their name on condoms made by another company. Personally i will stick with D---X as i am pretty sure taht their QC meets the standards.

Roger,

I'm not sure about the company's size. Hopefully CondomKing will read this thread and give us some insight. You must be a pretty young buck if you have condom-busting "issues." Either that, or you are using them to enter into the wrong end of the lady. tongue.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

I was handed a box of Body Guards on my last visit to BKK last year. I am pretty sure that they are made in Thailand but made a little bigger for a better fit for farangs.

54mm and it says "large size". 50 baht for 3. Everything on the back is in Thai except the numerals for what I think is this expiry date and, in red, SINGLE USE ONLY. I didn't use them as I was still going through a box that I'd brought with me from home and then they got lost in the luggage. Just found them as I was packing for the next visit. I'll have to try them out this time.

Now that you've asked, he's some brief info about Body Guard Condoms.

Yes, the company is small, and only recently started up in August of 1999. It is an American owned Thai company doing business as The Bangkok Health and Happiness Co., Ltd.

The original idea was to sell condoms in vending machines in the tourist areas of Thailand. Now we are somewhat more involved in the condom business than the condom vending machine business, although we do maintain close to 100 machines in Bangkok and Pattaya. The condoms are made in Thailand by a company that manufactures condoms to order for export to foriegn customers in dozens of countries.

All condoms sold in Thailand are both manufactured there and subjected to the same Thai FDA quality assurance tests. Body Guards are a little different because they are slightly larger, 54mm as opposed to the typical 52mm, and contain 25% more lubricant than the industry standard.

I'm just trying to accomodate guys who have been somewhat dissatisfied with with the slightly smaller Thai condoms and also make it convenient to purchase the product.

I am very flattered that now both Durex and Lifestyles are distributing a size 54 condom. I think in my own small (no pun) way I have helped to make it better for everyone.

If you try my product I think you will be pleased, if you prefer something else, that's OK, too.

"The Bangkok Health and Happiness Co., Ltd."

What is so "limited" about "happiness" in LOS?(!) wink.gif" border="0

The company I work for exports from LOS and those products can compete with anything in the world, even Japanese stuff. I'll trust you CondomKing. I would appreciate any data references or performance info. If it is not yet available, I'd be glad to do some field tests myself.

Best of luck to BodyGuard--in all seriousness, I'll give them a try! laugh.gif" border="0

Archived