Just Back

jonjon058

Back in farang land after my latest trip to LOS. Again, went with a newbie who is now addicted and wondering how he can swing another trip without his s.o. becoming suspicious. The readers digest version... 14 days, 100K Baht, 24 girls, 1 STD (now gone thanks to the wonderfully efficient Bumrungrad Hospital), one ladyboy accidentally brought back (can't watch the newbie all the time), one long term relationship with all the good and bad that goes along (free sex, jealous boyfriend). I'll be back again in a couple months! Need to rest up now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay... this was two trips ago now but here are the details for those interested. My newbie friend and I met up in Bangkok. He actually met some Thai chick on the plane and she got her sister to drive him from their airport to his hotel where I was waiting in the bar with my "girlfriend" from nana plaza. She was from one of the beer bars on the right side of the plaza. This particular beer bar had a unusually high percentage of young good looking girls for some reason. It was too late to go back to Nana by the time he checked in so we went across the street to that bar on the roof and drank for a while. He kept asking me about my "girlfriend" as if I actually knew something about this cute young thing I had picked up only a few hours earlier. Next day we did the typical tourist stuff so he'd have some decent (as opposed to indecent) vacation photos to show when he got home. We went back to Nana that night and I took him to my new favorite beer bar. My girl was there all smiles despite all the nasty shit I forced her to do under protest the night before. My friend answered all the typical bar girl questions and getting the attention a newbies answers generate. My girl had a cute friend. I swear she looked like she was 16 or 17. But wtf as long as she has ID saying she is legal. My friend really liked her and we barfined the two of them and did more drinking at several other places around Nana Plaza before taking them back to the hotel. Next day we did more tourist stuff and ended up back at the hotel hanging out by the pool. I could tell my friend wanted to say something. I finally get him to tell me that he thinks he caught something from his girl even though he says he wore a condom and was careful. I tell him stop being paranoid. I've banged over a hundred of these girls and never caught anything. Plus there is no way he would have symptoms so quick. He can't stop worrying so I tell him okay lets go over to the hospital and get it checked. I bet him a beer he is fine. After an hour waiting at the Starbucks of Bumrungrad for his results I find out I lost the bet. The doctor gives him some pills to clear up the chlamydia. At the time I am shocked to be so wrong about this. But now I am positive he must have had it before he left home and it was only being paranoid that caused him to find out.

We went down to Pattaya after Bangkok and I met a couple really gorgeous young things. Both let me do what I wanted, which I did, including taking photos of them totally naked. Life is good in Thailand. Long live the King, blessed be Buddha.

: )

After Pattaya we headed to Phuket. Phuket is nice but fewer really good looking girls than Bangkok and higher prices than Pattaya for everything. I did manage to stumble on a gem though. She said she was working in her aunt's beer bar for two weeks as the cashier but didn't go with customers. She appeared to be what she claimed, a normal girl having a working holiday in Phuket. I've been at this long enough that I can usually tell if the girl is being straight with me or not. Usually not but she seemed genuine. So I figured I'd have a few beers with her and move on. But she was too cute and my friend and I were having fun so a couple hours went by with us all talking. Finally, I realized I needed to find a bed partner before it got much later so I got ready to pay the bill. Then she asked if I was serious about giving her 2K to go back to my hotel. I know, 2K ST is a lot for a beer bargirl but you didn't see this girl. Plus this girl was anything but a starfish. I think the best sex of the trip. Plus she stayed most of the night which is better than long time in my opinion. I want the girl to leave eventually so I can get a good night's sleep.

I'll skip the trip to Krabi. Beautiful place, lots of stuff to do, fuck all for night life unless you like getting high on the beach and watch someone swinging fire pots. I suppose you can fuck farang girls but I can't see the point. Besides after 10 days fucking 2 and 3 girls a day... the break was actually a good thing.

Back in Phuket my friend does a double header. Two really nasty looking girls, nasty in a good way. Although, I prefer the more innocent look. He was a sight walking down Beach road with these two still in their micro skirts and gogo boots. Except for the boots the outfits could have been their 1st grade school uniforms by how tight and skimpy they were. He did get a couple of cheers from other punters as he walked the two back to his room with a big smile on his face. At this point I figured my friend was ready to fly solo so next night I told him that when I found something I liked I'd just head back and he could look around by himself. He should feel free to head back early if he found something before me. We wandered around stopping and drinking at several places when we found one place that looked interesting. It was dark but the girls were scantily dressed and were really shaking it on top of the bar and on the small platform they had for a stage. My friend got busy with some girl while I watched the show going on around me. My friend decided he'd found what he was looking for and was heading back. Not long after he left I started to get a funny feeling about the place. Remember the scene in the crying game when he goes back to the bar and it is suddenly obvious the chicks are guys? Okay, not all of them in this place were but enough to make me wonder about the rest. Next morning my friend tells me over breakfast that he realized something strange was happening when he got back to the room and the first thing that his"girl" did was turn out the lights. "She" wouldn't take her clothes off in front of him and when he tried to do it for her "she" parried every attempt like "she" was Bruce Lee. Finally, the penny dropped and my friend says he kicked her out of the room. Yeah... I know.... says him. : ) I asked what he did after that. He said he went back out and found the nasty twins.

Okay.... last episode in a long update. We went back to Bangkok and I called a girl I had seen on a previous trip. We had gotten along great but she had a farang boyfriend now and said she couldn't see me anymore. Okay. Fine. Let's just go have dinner I tell her. At this point I should mention that I had never actually had sex with her. Not that I hadn't had opportunities, but previous times I was either too drunk, too sleepy or too shagged out to do anything when she would come over. Afterwards I'd always regret not fucking her though. She was a sweet girl and I liked hanging out with her. So if all I got from her that night was pleasant dinner company that was okay. Anyway, she comes to the hotel looking as gorgeous as I remembered. We all go over to Cabbage and Condoms for dinner. If you haven't been there, don't let the name fool you. It is actually a nice place to eat. Anyway, afterwards I we go back to the hotel and I figure she will say she has to go but instead she makes no sign of that. So I take her by the hand past reception and up to my room. We end up making out on the bed and I slowly undress her with very little protest from her. After lots of foreplay I am (finally!)inside her. Then her phone rings... fucking hell! I tell her to go ahead and answer it. It's her room mate. Her boyfriend has been calling. He is angry she isn't at home. She is all upset, tears in her eyes and wants to go home. I talk to her and she calms down. I give her a hug and it leads to more ... I am going down on her... boyfriend forgotten....I am inside her again.... phone rings! Oh my buddha... what now? She looks at me with those pleading eyes. Okay, go get it. Now it is the boyfriend calling long distance from farangland. She goes to the bathroom, but the door is open and I can hear what she is saying. I don't think she cared about me hearing... maybe she just thought it would be easier to lie about not cheating when not actually in the act of doing it. After convincing her boyfriend that everything is fine and she loves him she hangs up. I asked if she needed to go and she gave the classic Thai line "up to you". I told her I wanted her to stay till I needed to get ready for my flight home. So she did. We ended up just talking and cuddling the rest of the night. I can't even remember now if I even came with her that night. But I had been with two other girls that day, so I am not sure I'd have much to show for it even if I did. Being with her though was nice. Girls like her are hard to find. I almost envied her boyfriend. Okay. Maybe not. I was the one in bed with her. : )

epilogue:

So a week after getting home I send an e-mail to the girl that made my last night in Thailand so memorable. I get a curt reply saying "I love my boyfriend. I cannot see you anymore. Please do not write again to me." Hmmmm.... I reply back "okay, take care. Hope you are happy together". A few days later another e-mail. This time from an address I don't know. It is her again. She tells me the previous e-mail was from her boyfriend. He had her e-mail password and was reading her mail. To be continued... : )

I swear she looked like she was 16 or 17. But wtf as long as she has ID saying she is legal.

It's illegal whatever age they are. I suggest you take a look at the "Prostitution Suppression Act 1960".

There are too many girls in Bangkok to be messing around with some other guys girl. Sure nothing bad may happen but there is also the minute possibility you end up getting the crap beat out of you or with a bullet in your head. Why take even a small risk when the ocean is overflowing.

Guest lazyphil

<>

there was a cluster of beer bars behind the shops and cafes on the sea front on ao nang beach, not very busy but at least something....gone now? :(

Archived