Beejay and his Little Joy

BJ_Blackowitz

After the quicky with Joy, I quickly wrote the report and started the work I needed to do that day leaving her behind in the hotelroom. As I was occupying two rooms, I had no problem as we were sleeping in the room where the AC worked and the rest of my possions where in the room where te AC broke down, and I used that room for working in only ( just let the air flow) I leave here a message that I would BF her again that night and she can use the room , she can find me in the other room.

At about 14:00 she comes into the room dressed by only a towel asking if I also need to shower. Seeing this LBFM I get horny in no-time and go to the shower with her. We rub and dub in the shower and hit the sack in no-time for a good session.

She is still not so into the oral sex as I would like, but in the shower I could do some licking of her inner thighs but she complained (shakkatii meaning tickling)

When pounding her I feel the rubber bursting just before I come but am too-late exiting. There goes another load into its final destination. These thai girls are sometime really stupid. They think â??the Pillâ? can be used as â??morning after Pillâ?Â. Only needing to take it when a condom burst or Barebacking. They do not realise the risk of STDS in these cases either I guess.

I bought these expensive Rubbers in Europe (Durex avanti) well foget those, of the 15 pcs I bought about half of them burst. And that for a price that is ridiculous. But then again I had also several Condom bursts using locally bought Condoms. This happened only this trip, I have no explanation to this.

I asked her how much for you for last night, she reclined the money telling I won her and I payed for the drinks and such in a very generous manor.

I told her I would pay for the remaining nights as I liked her action in the bedroom and she was a real beauty.

That night we played pool again followed by a Bargirl party in Hilton disco where farang pays off course. No karaoke that night I told as I wanted to do the Dirty Deed a little more and not a quicky.

This paid off, Joy was a little bit drunk and let me lick her all over now in the shower and on the bed she really wanted my head between her legs, she even started sucking my pride with a good sucking action letting her tongue piercing over the tip and making me hard a rock. Some good foreplay where followed by a good sessions and this time no bursting of the condom.

I also took her the night after and had some good sex with her

We travelled to BKK the next day as some of our group were heading home and I was bound for Hongkong on Sunday.

I joined the Friday meeting after having my teeth fixed that afternoon. My friends would meet me at the hotel at 20:30 and we went to Soi cowboy, First the bar with no Name and next we entered Shark. Good actions, lots of nice girls on display and good atmosphere.

Within 10 minutes a lovely one caught my eye and gave a giant smile towards me which I replied with my new smile and licked my lips.

She came over and said I like your smileâ?¦. ( that dentist work paid off already I thought) She was a real pleasure and I gave here a drink and she came over and played with me while letting me play with here. I told her I pay bar You and was set for the night.

My Friends took a little more time, but managed to Pay bar in the end as well.

My Tilac for the night was a absolute good performer in the sac , had good oral skills and was eager to please , twice at night and once more in the morning..

Hong-Kong and Hua Hin Part 2 to follow

When pounding her I feel the rubber bursting just before I come but am too-late exiting. There goes another load into its final destination. These thai girls are sometime really stupid. They think â??the Pillâ? can be used as â??morning after Pillâ?Â...

How dumb are Thais? Maybe smart enough to know that birth control pills *CAN* be used as morning after pills... See the section on ECPs.Link Of course, they won't stop STDs, but then again, the last time she saw that dick, it was still in the wrapper...

Those avanti are non-latex condoms, made of some form of polyurethane -- they feel great (much thinner and even transmit heat far better than others) but I also find that they break more often. Still, now that they've been approved as effective against stds, I'm a fan. Recommended (and hell, buddha, once you try these, you might even make a habit of it! Plus, they break often enough that you get that just-like-nothing-at-all feeling you're after...)

Thanks for being a loyal trip reporter, bj! Look forward to more reports -

YimSiam

In my knowledge the normal pil controlls the hormones so that you can not get pregnant, and needs some time to get under control. When not using the pill regular it will not work, a regular pill user can get pregnant when not taking the pill only one day.

but that knowledge is 10 years old, who knows it has changed..

last time she saw my dick, the condome burst again and she knew it ...

These thai girls are sometime really stupid.

How can you hold the girl responsible when your the one using sub-standard condoms? If you know it all, maybe consider educating the girl rather than criticising her. Be part of the solution not part of the problem.

I'll make it short, since there are better things to post about than emergency contraception (and I'm not a doctor, don't even pretend to be one online...). The hormones in some birth control pills - now and ten years ago - in high doses cause an immediate contraceptive effect. So, when the condom breaks, a woman has a certain window of time to boost the hormone levels way up while your little fellows are swimming upstream - she just has to take high doses of *certain* normal birth control pills, and she won't be able to conceive. Not medical advice by any means, just suggesting that maybe the girl knew what she was doing.

YimSiam

I think the non-latex avantis can be used with oil-based lubes -- though with other options available, why risk it?

Any chance Joy wasn't born a girl? Would explain why she didn't want you nosing around down there, you might discover something unpleasant - would also explain why the condoms just seem to break with 'her'! ;):shocked:

But why birth control pills? Hormone therapy, perhaps...

Sorry, bored here at work - no harm meant, just kidding around - :beer:

YimSiam

"How dumb are Thais? Maybe smart enough to know that birth control pills *CAN* be used as morning after pills..."

Morning after pills not only can be used as morning after pills, they ARE the same thing as birth control pills. It's the same active ingredient at basically 8-10X the daily dose.

Here's a chart showing how many pills she needs to take depending on what birth control she's on.

http://ec.princeton.edu/questions/dose.html

Archived