Sideline Girls??

Jeff62

Bust, for me it is common yes. I go with them in the parlour once and if I like them I hook up with them privately.

W

Do you still pay "parlour" prices with them outside? Or more or less? Side-liners being expensive for a ST in the massage parlour could get REALLY expensive for a LT outside!

Or are the girls happy to receive "extra" income on top of work inside the establishment?

I wish Belgian Dog I wish.

Also I do not accept freebies. To many strings attached. At least not with working girls. I have had to much trouble with freebies when I just arrived in Thailand 8 years ago.

I usually pay anywhere between a bit less than the mp price for ST to a bit more. It just depends on what the girl is doing for her money. Is she just opening her legs and says pound away without doing anything herself her fee will be less.

Does she know the whole bloody Kamasutra like one of the girls I have met she gets more for teaching me all these new tricks.

Even though they were preselected by their performance in the MP it is still a miss sometimes when I meet privately.

When at home it sometimes helps when I show them the pictures of me with all the Thai stars I have on my computer. Had one girl who almost got an orgasm on that. The sex was great. Unfortunately she seems to have disappeared.

W

Not being a member of the P4P scene I have been

told by a couple of friends that they exchange

numbers with girls from the bowls and meet outside

the establishment they work. Is this common?

Of course. And not just for massage parlours but pretty much any girl anywhere. Get the number discretely of course.

The only problem is that they then call all the time, which may not be, howtosay, always at a convenient time. :)

Of course separate phones or a phone with more solid blocking/filtering functions are an option. Still I cannot BELIEVE that between the likes of Nokia, Sony Ericsson and the like they haven't come up yet with selective SMS blocking/quiet receive depending on who is texting, and when.

Obviously them phone geeks are not doing a whole lot of mongering there in Finland.

White Lotus Lane,

You use a Nokia? Put all your discreet contacts in a Group - and set that group settings to a personalize (silent) theme.

Damn , you're very experienced! I have a friend who'll switch off the cellphone before leaving his country coz if he switches it off in Thailand , there is a different ringtone and thai message that the caller (read wife!) wll hear. Then he goes buy one of those cheap prepaid cards.

Archived