The Belgian Dog says bye

TheBelgianDog

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every place in Bangkok claims to have the best burger nowadays. That claim seems to have been hit with inflation.

As different people have different tastes, try out a few for yourself. There are some surprises out there.

I still feel Woodstock (now on Thonglor soi 13) still has one of the best ones out there. The Big Mango one is certainly ok imho. And it is very well in the price/quality comparison way. You shouldn't just judge by quality but in the way the price compares to the quality. I mean for 40 baht you cannot expect a top burger now can you?

Waerth

Posting is a bit late but I did go to Bully's and had a burger yesterday.

They had four choices of burgers. 1st choice was build your own by adding your own toppings at 20 baht per. Another choice was a bbq type with onion rings on it as well. Another choice was a burger topped with chili. And for the life of me, I cannot remember the 4th type. Maybe someone else can add it if they remember.

My choice was the first by adding cheese and mushrooms. It was a very small crowd in the bar, 1 table of 2 people, and maybe 2 or 3 other people at the bar. I got my food in pretty quick order, about 10-15 minutes. Lettuce, tomato and onion were on the side for my addition. Came with french fries and a small cup of coleslaw as well. Lots of condiments to choose from given to you in a wooden carrier. Ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, bbq sauce (it appeared to me), tobasco and one other I can't remember.

Burger was 6 ounces so not a bad size. Bun was a sesame, not toasted, if I recall correctly. It was a good burger but as I've not had many here, I could not say for certain as it is the best but I would rather doubt it is. Price for this particular lunch was 170 for the burger 20 baht each for 2 toppings and a 60 baht bottle of water. Not too bad, I didn't figure. I would go there again to have another.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

OK ya Belgian "mongrel"...woof woof !!

Get out of your kennel and start making some burgers again..

I should have been in town this weekend, but have been delayed for about 6 weeks....farkkkkkkk...work...who needs it????

Best you let us know where to find you....we've gotta go on a "Turkey shoot"...lol...

PT me ....ya "DOG"....55555

Cheers DC & "Friend"

Archived