Bargirls pick you up at the Airport

Mentors

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Creative and innovative marketing, I'd say. Not a bad price really: the van's worth B1500, 2 providers working in tandem: B3000, B500 each tip included in the package, not having to sit in a smelly taxi: worth a grand at least.

For a guy just off a long flight with only a 4 day "Business trip" here, a pretty good deal.

After 11 hours flying I have no illusions about my physical and mental shape! Being on my feet for about 18 hours to reach my destination doesn't have improved my smell either! Not sure I want anyone sucking on my lollipop without me having a shower first.

I'm sure they've got wet-wipes on board! :grin:

Mentors, this service has been going for years now and as others have mentioned, other bars have tried it as well. Always thought it a total waste of money myself, as CT said after a long flight and an even longer overall journey the 1st thing most blokes need is a long shower?! And whatever some people may "think" goes on in the mini bus i can assure you that 99% of the time its just a chat and a few beers (which you've paid for of course) and you probably won't even get your 1st choice of girls. I think its a classic "newbie" mistake trying to pick a girl that you have never met (which is the case most of the time) from a picture on the internet. Far better to wait untill you get into the bar a choose one you actually click with.

Simie.

Archived