Bargirls pick you up at the Airport

Mentors

I am sure one of them was Ms Perfect since she & DC are joined at the hip...like high school lovers LOL![color:red] 55555 right on the money Bro!! Dunno about the Hip though...[/color]

The other? Dunno? If it is the gal of which I speak, you'd have no chance. It could've been her as she & DS's gal are roomies (we'll have to wait for DS; I did not ask). But this one is extremely particular and does not sell her pussy. Tho' she is very polite, so you may *think* you had a chance... :hmmm::rotl::monkey:[color:red]Nah the other girl CT met is the bartendy at a certain Libation Lounge attached to a certain Hotel that is oft frequented by Miss P & myself...lol... Great girl, lots of fun....& a platonic friend of us both :grinyes::grinyes: [/color]

Cheers,

SD - still trying to figure why she likes me :p

[color:red]Maybe she likes your "Rose coloured" glasses :grinyes::neener::grinyes:....or maybe it's just the fact that you are in denial....cos "Your girl is different".... :grinyes::neener::rotl::rotl::rotl::neener::grinyes: [/color]

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, Ms HipHop! I 'member now. You told me she went down to Patters with y'all. I'm just an idiot (but we knew that already). Too bad ya did not hook up with her CT, Ms HipHop is a ton of fun!

Ms Elegant sends her love...just got off the phone with her. But way to early for Ms P to be stirring LOL! Hey, I happen to like my Sir Elton pink glasses w/rhinestones. They make me hansum. And whaddya mean my girl is NOT different! Next thing you'll be telling me she's scamming me! You bastard :clown:!

Cheers,

SD

Ms Hiphop platonic?

You're shattering all my hopes. ( I know she prefers gals). But she does look hot! Just a trifle too much of a smart ass for me.

So, Mr DC, you and Tiger been playing tag with MsP?

Maybe time for me to pay her a visit on her home territory. After all, this is BKK, and whoever happens to be on the spot is the one who hits the jackpot.

BTW, visited her bar last Sat afternoon, and without her there, I think the place is a boring shithole. YMMV.

Naw, Ms P is just an old (err, I should say long-time), very dear friend of mine. I will take credit for introducing them, cuz I thought they would hit it off. I was right.

Ikky, Ms Hiphop would likely give ya a coronary, so better off just partying with her. That's hard enough LOL! Just ask Vergie... However, the smart-azz bit *is* the attraction for me. You have met Ms Banzai of Baccara, right? Ta-luun mak mak! Tiger does not like demure wallflowers.

The bar to which you refer is deffo an acquired taste, is certainly a shithole and can be boring. But it has been Home for me for more years than I can count. And the best times I have had in BKK have been there. You just never know when they are gonna happen.

Cheers,

SD

Tiger....Wrong....Miss P was up early this morning and off to the gym.....first call this morning at 11am Bkk time....

Ikky old son,

no.....no tag team..... Tiger introduced us a year ago.....and the rest, as they say, is history.

I am not naieve to the ways of Bkk, but to make the kind of statement you just did is in extremely poor taste IMHO..... said in jest...or not...it doesn't matter.

Arhhhh.....the old mine called earlier than yours...story :grinyes::neener::neener::grinyes:

Som nom na me...

....But I've had 3 calls and 2 sms' today.... and I'll bet there's more to come....

Farkkkkkk.....away from where I want to be for 34 hours and bustin' my balls to get back

Life's an absolute bitch sometimes :cussing::closemouth::closemouth::cussing:

Too bad ya did not hook up with her CT, Ms HipHop is a ton of fun!

I tried, I gave her my famous CT look but DC has ruined my look with Whiskey the night before, and got me wake up at 10am for breakfast :shocked: ? I was a little bit standing next to me because my best friend was wearing the tightest red dress I could think off and Dumb Cnut was giving us a strip dance with a glossy belly after he took a shower! Still deciding which one I liked better, DC has quite some sexy legs!

So why did Hip Hop Lady have a peek in my room? Was she hoping to see a lady or me? She is a cutsie little thing!

If she was holding a 1000 Bt note in her teeth, then you know the answer already....lol..(and NO it wasn't payment if that's what anyone is thinking...555)

I think everyone had a big night, that night. Don't forget the "quiet drink" in my suite before we went out......after room service brought up the lemons and salt, Miss P. & our friend managed to down the best part of half a litre of my Tequila....... and then bought themselves a Heinekin each on the way to "Salon".....

I had to sleep for an hour while they had their hair done..... needed it bad!!!!

Couldn't keep up with them when we hit the "Show bar"..... remember, they only wanted to have a couple of drinks, then hit a Disco...man, they had a ball....couldn't get 'em outa the place..... except to EAT...LOL... then straight back...

guess a return visit to....SIN CITY is on the cards next trip

Cheers DS

Archived