Help me find a name for my Bar (Big Award package)

ChristianTroy

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dolphin is a good name however but you must check if there's already a bar with that name. I think I've seen maybe in Boyztown.

Have you now??? :grin:

sorry can't sit for a week! :)

Yeah I just looked it up on the internet, there is something with dolphins! Didn't know they are gay.

Dolphin is a good name however but you must check if there's already a bar with that name. I think I've seen maybe in Boyztown.

Have you now??? :grin:

sorry can't sit for a week! :)

Yeah I just looked it up on the internet' date=' there is something with dolphins! Didn't know they are gay.

[/quote']

Most people can't sit for a week after a visit to Boyz Town!! :grin: :crazy: :grin:

I'm not sure they're still around, dolphin and blue are names that gays and lesbians like to use but of no importance as most straights don't know and I guess your bar will be GF=gayfriendly in their world, yes they use that classification on their internet sites, also for hotels and restaurants. :cool:

Okay thanx guys, I am pretty sure I got the name already

BLUE

just felt good when I read it from Moo Noi

and the same goes for

SIN CITY

because it is a famous name, that is how Pattaya is called in a nasty way and it also implies that it is big inside!

I will make up my mind between both! Your comments about these 2 names are welcome!

Archived