Help me find a name for my Bar (Big Award package)

ChristianTroy

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sort of agree too. A bar called Sin City suggests an urban theme and if you walk in and it's a water theme then you might think that's a bit silly. My final suggestion (apologies if it has already been made):

Underwater Love

It has a classy, chill-out feel to it and the Underwater Love song would be a great background to a water-themed show.

The name really doesn't matter. Its the association you build in your mind with that name. Nike. Who would have thought that was a good name for a shoe company?

If it's a good bar with hot women, you could call it "I'm a faggot" and people would still pack the place.

Okay, so maybe Old Hippie wouldn't show up but you get the point :grinyes:

That's why I liked "Davy Jones Locker". It covers both themes, water and debauchery. The story follows that Davy Jones was once an average sailor who fell in love with a beautiful woman as "changing and harsh and as untameable as the sea." When he could not have her, the pain was so much that he cut out his still-beating heart, and sealed it in a chest, so that he would never have to feel love, compassion or the pain that can come from feeling them again.

Just sooooo Pattaya. :rotl:

Archived