Breast - Real or Fake ones?

scott808

If "Julia"'s tits are only 12 days old you should give her a bit more time as they will still be very sensitive and not really ready for action. But you could offer to help with the daily massage.

Big natural breasts feel better than fake ones. Problem is nature and gravity: they start to sag when a girl hits her 20s. And big sagging breasts are not a huge turn-on for most.

A good boob job with saline-solution cushions, not silicone, and the right maintenance can be a joy almost as good as the real thing. You go for the cheapest option, you get what you pay for...

Yet one important thing most girls/women neglect is the "conditioning" or "maintenance": the new boobs have to be carefully massaged for at least an hour every day in the first two to three months after the operation to soften the cushions and skin, make them flexible and get them in the right shape. Most girls are too lazy to hang on to that. This is where you can be of assistance :) If the cushions aren't (expertly :)) maintained/kneaded, they tend to harden. And then they get this dreadful rocky touch.

stanlaurel, I posted this message due to a girl that I have been dating. You can read it in "General Area"

I change my mind, I love fake boobs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some Boob Jobs are done terribly!

I know this one girl which had perfect little c-cups, of course she was stupid enough to believe she needs bigger boobs because one hasn't enough problems already, She ended up with botox shots, she supersized her lips and her boobs! The botox only worked on the left side and now her face was deformed a little for 3 weeks, her lips look like a red rubber boat and her nipples are about 30% too far north!

She is 19yo. What a silly cnut!

I found one gal who had a boob job who neglected her responsibility and her tits felt like gravelly beanie babies. *shudders* :eek:

What responsibility? Are women meant to maintain their boob jobs with regular checkups or perhaps special monthly massage techniques to prevent them becoming gravelly? First I've heard about it, but should regular massages be required I would be more than willing to offer my services at no cost. :grin:

Archived