This site helped me score more girls

scott808

Read it and some of the stuff does work...in falangland. That's what its for. There are certain things I find with women is that you have to have confidence. Looks don't matter as much to them as it does us. Confidence is a turn on for them and actually intelligence. Basically though if you act as if you could care less if she wants you or not you get women and LOS gives some of us that 'couldn't care less' attitude that attracts them.

Some of my lines seem cheesy but they work a lot of the times. I will say 'You have a pretty smile and I just wanted to come over and see if you're as nice as that smile you got. I think a pretty smile is the most beautiful thing on a woman'. They not only smile but remove defenses because they want to prove they are nice as that smile. Plus it says its not your tits or ass as 99% of the guys out there. I usually follow up with something like 'so, what's your story?' and that opens up all kinds of things, important thing is to get them to do the talking and act like you're listening intently. Don't agree with everything. Every guy does that.

Another thing me and my buddy would do is go to a group of women and say something like 'you gotta tell me if you think my buddy should do this but he is thinking of buying his ex gf a birthday present. they're no longer dating, should he feel obligated to get her one?' All the women will join in and at least one will think its a sweet gesture and the buddy will get brownie points.

There are all kinds of openers. Just like any sport, you need to practice. Make your mistakes, refine it and learn your 'prey'.

Archived