Help me out fellas..........

ok, i have been to korea and the philippines many times so i know all about the bar girl scene and such but i have never been to bangkok....soooooo, i am going to be in bangkok from 19 aug to 21....i want to see some sexshows while there so what is the best place to see it? NEP? or what? what about the nana hotel? is it that big of dive as i have heard.....i would rather stay in a 50 dollar joint than worry about sleeping in some old cumstain.....out

quote:

Originally posted by ap1st:

i want to see some sexshows while there so what is the best place to see it? NEP? or what? what about the nana hotel? is it that big of dive as i have heard

For lodging I keep hearing Majestic Suites, Dynasty, and Nana Hotel. They are all roughly the same price ($25 - $35) and within a spit and a holler of NEP.

As to sexshows, curious name that as one might think there is actually a 'sex act' sometime on stage. Maybe there is depending on your definition, I suppose, but I would just call 'em shows.

Anyway, Long Gun is the best in Soi Cowboy (basically the same show at Rawhide), most of the Crown/Hollywood Bars in NEP have them, and, I would stick to only a few bars in Patpong like Supergirls and Queen's Castle II unless you want a nasty surprise when it is time to depart.

Of course, the best 'show' is always the one you star in with your lady at the conclusion of the evening. And, you won't be needing any darts or balloons for that.

quote:

Originally posted by vinod:

Originally posted by ap1st:

[qb]ok, i have been to korea and the philippines many times so i know all about the bar girl scene and such but i have never been to bangkok....soooooo, i am going to be in bangkok from 19 aug to 21....i want to see some sexshows while there so what is the best place to see it? NEP? or what? what about the nana hotel? is it that big of dive as i have heard.....i would rather stay in a 50 dollar joint than worry about sleeping in some old cumstain.....out

[/QB]

I travel every month on business to Japan and stop over at Bangkok. This I'm doing for last 6 years and I've seen most of hotels in action area Sukhumvit. The best is the Ambassador Hotel. The rate for a double room in the Main Wing is bhat 1200 which is around USD 27. The reason why you book a double rrom is you'll have no problem when you come back to your hotel with a girl as the security will ask for you room no.,sto check if it single or double. This save you a lot money. The hotel is good & clean and 25 bucks full value for you money. Check into the room with even nos., as they are all road facing with good over view Sukhumvit Rd.,

This hotel is within the walking distance of the action. Soi7 Beergarden, Clinton, Nana, Therma.

You call directly the hotel +66 2 254 0444 and make the booking.

have a nice time

Archived