Thai girls in foreign countries

candyfloss

Just because a woman is Thai DOES NOT mean she is a whore, christ even I know that!

I didn't see anyone here claiming that, and most certainly not the original poster.

Also I don't think it matters: Do you have to push all the cute women away from you overthere in the Middle East? No? Then just go chat with them, I'm sure they'll tell you at some point if they want to be paid.

That said, which scenario is more likely: They work as lab assistants in the petro-chemical industry and are just hanging out after work, or, they're there on a stint to make some real money in the bars & clubs..

It's pretty big business. At first you get really green girls basically being exploited because they have to pay money for the airfare and visa and accommodation and food etc etc and they have to make that money back by working in a club or massage parlour. Some of them learn how to do the visa & international travel stuff by themselves and then go again, freelance, ending up in the bars.

It happens in EVERY country that Thai people can easily travel to without too many visa obligations.

Enjoy it. It's not like Thailand exports anything else that's worthwhile.

(Well, granted, there's pick-up trucks)

Just because a woman is Thai DOES NOT mean she is a whore' date=' christ even I know that! [/quote']

I didn't see anyone here claiming that, and most certainly not the original poster.

Also I don't think it matters: Do you have to push all the cute women away from you overthere in the Middle East? No? Then just go chat with them, I'm sure they'll tell you at some point if they want to be paid.

That said, which scenario is more likely: They work as lab assistants in the petro-chemical industry and are just hanging out after work, or, they're there on a stint to make some real money in the bars & clubs..

It's pretty big business. At first you get really green girls basically being exploited because they have to pay money for the airfare and visa and accommodation and food etc etc and they have to make that money back by working in a club or massage parlour. Some of them learn how to do the visa & international travel stuff by themselves and then go again, freelance, ending up in the bars.

It happens in EVERY country that Thai people can easily travel to without too many visa obligations.

:(:( You really don't have a clue

Those Tibetan chicks are really hot ...

Hey, flash, the horniest - and maybe hottest, too - girlfriend I've had is a Tibetan chick... Just like katoeys, don't knock 'em til you've tried 'em... I guess I kind of realised I had an Asian fetish when I found myself with a Tibetan girlfriend -- kind of like taking it as far as it goes, just to see how far it actually does go.

I guess it's just North Koreans left for me now.

YimSiam :grin:

• 2 weeks later...
Just because a woman is Thai DOES NOT mean she is a whore' date=' christ even I know that! [/quote']

:(:( You really don't have a clue

Ok, fine: Thai pick-up trucks suck too.

Archived