Thai girls in foreign countries

candyfloss

Does anybody have any experience in this ? I live in the Middle East. There are a few classy Thai bars located in 5* Hotels. The girls behind the counter seem very educated and very professional. Surely they cannot be 'typical' bar girls out of Isaan or wherever ? Are they students ? Are they career girls ? What are my chances of scoring ? Are they looking for an overweight cigar-smoking middle-aged westerner ?

Does anybody have any experience in this ? I live in the Middle East. There are a few classy Thai bars located in 5* Hotels. The girls behind the counter seem very educated and very professional. Surely they cannot be 'typical' bar girls out of Isaan or wherever ? Are they students ? Are they career girls ? What are my chances of scoring ? Are they looking for an overweight cigar-smoking middle-aged westerner ?

Can't answer for "overweight cigar-smoking middle-aged westerners", because I am slim, tall and handsome myself, but I did once chat up a lovely Thai girl working in a restaurant in the Dusit in Dubai. I scored big time and had quite a few amazing afternoon sessions with her. You will never find out if you don't try and you have nothing to lose except a few moments embarrassment. Give it a shot :smirk:

Surely they cannot be 'typical' bar girls out of Isaan or wherever ? Are they students ? Are they career girls ? What are my chances of scoring ? Are they looking for an overweight cigar-smoking middle-aged westerner ?

i know planeloads of these chix.

all they really want and dream about are middle-aged (over 47 preferred), cigar-chomping (better even to light up a cheap burmese cheroot!), bald (this is key), overweight (obese would be even better), beer-quaffing (the drunker the better), smelly (do NOT take more than two showers a week; they love ripe armpits), soccer-on-the-telly-watching (go Man U!), hard-farting (MUST smell like a buffalo's) farangs.

work hard on these key attributes and you'll have them hanging off your slimy, smelly, flabby arms by the dozen.

I have no idea where to begin here...o.k. I'll make fun of the original post...Yes, all Thai women are whores, 100%! even the really old ones! For christ's fucking sake dude, buy a clue!

You see a woman you are attracted to? then go talk to her! She will either hang with you if interested or tell you somehow to fuck off if she isn't...do you have any experience with non whores?

Just because a woman is Thai DOES NOT mean she is a whore, christ even I know that! The "rules" of conduct /engagement are the same for all girls damned near any place, now pull your head out of your ass, wash your face, and go talk to her if you are interested...

Archived