beer bar backskin joes?

togaduke

hey last time I was in bkk. I walked from the summerset hotel to some beer bars.. I think it was backsins joes. it was a long wooden area, full of small beer bars, it was in the afternoon, and I saw some stunners!! there was a bar fine... i wonder if that was the place.. it was vary near some railroad tracks.. and I was a total newby and did not go to nana or thermae even through I was staying at the summerset I was so dazed, by what I had seen at soy cowboy and the women on the streets and I did not know about this sight, and several others I will return... crazy.gif" border="0

The new name for the area is Soi Zero, the former name was Buckskin Joe's. There is even an official name of this Soi (Soi Machim).

Most just call it "under the expressway".

With the exception of the first few bars, the area has gone downhill the last few years (IMHO).

Reasonable prices, pool tables, afternoon happy hours and now more than a few of the beer bars are becoming air-conditioned, but that in some ways takes away from the openness of the beer bar atmosphere.

Archived