Bird ..The New john Travolta?

Torneyboy

finally got to see the latest P Bird concert performed a few weeks ago in bangkok.

He opened with a disco medley..

That's the way i like it..na na

Then went on to do :

Rock the boat

beautiful Sunday

Killing me softly

9999999 tears

I will survive

And the Aussies will remember the late great Billy Thorpes.

Love potion #9 :bow:

And YMCA :D

All were performed in English :thumbup:

He also had a darling ...Katria (think that is her name)..from the fun concert with Jintara..she had the white head band on ..her face has changed somewhat...but her legs went all thhe way up to the stars in the dance rountine with Bird.. :p

A great concert ...imo... lighting and the dancers were good ....although they were covered up again... :mad:

Still think the Fun Concert is a better show..again my opinion.

Look forward to the next one by the 50 year old ex bank officer.. :beer: :thumbup:

Yes, Bird is gay and everyone knows it. His music is wildly popular, but for some reason Thai's I run into don't fess up to liking him, but instead bring up the gay part. So it seems homosexual tolerance, while probably better than elsewere, is not as good as it seems on the surface in this country. Surprising he's also around 50 now because he looks half that in the music videos. They must have some top notch makeup artists as some of the other performers look real young for their age.

From what I can work out he's treated a bit like the Stones or Cliff Richard or someone like that here.

Older thais seem to love him (wife/maid), younger thais know him (probably like some of the music) but would never admit liking him - far trendier groups of own age.

Well-known he's gay...

If you look at the DVD you will notice a huge age range ...plenty of kids as well...

IMO ..he appeals to most people..including a lot of us falang ...

Worth having a copy in your collection :cool:

And re the Stones..um he has a few years to catch up to Mick and the boys :neener:

Archived