Kill them all...than kill them again...

kojis

"I say you call yourself Goldstein, Silverstein, and Rubinstein because you're stealing all the gold and silver and rubies all over the earth...we call it jewelry but it's really Jew-elry, Jew-elry because of your theiving and stealing and rogueing {sic} and lying all over the face of the planet earth."

"We don't owe [the whites] nothing in South Africa... we give him 24 hours to get out of town, by sundown. That's all. If he won't get out of town by sundown, we kill everything white that ain't right in South Africa. We kill the women, we kill the children, we kill the babies. We kill the blind, we kill the crippled, we kill 'em all. We kill the faggot, we kill the lesbian,god dammit we kill them all."

Some colourfulk character that Khalid Abdul Muhammad

Good news is he's dead... can someone dig him up and maybe kill him again? Just a bit more painfully this time ?

Muslim and black power... talk about a savvy mix :monkey::barf::barf:

It's a bit odd that African-Americans would turn to Islam, since Muhammad was no more black or African than I am. He was also a slaveowner who made no criticism of slavery. While Europeans may have run the slave trade in West Africa (with a lot of African help), the Arabs were running it in East Africa long before that and even after.

If I were going to be a black nationalist, I'd opt for traditional African religions or maybe become a Rastafarian. But apparently they think Arabic names sound cool and would rather dress up like Arabs than Africans. Seems to me like a rejection of their own ancestors' culture.

Gonna celebrate with a pork barbecue?

And wash it down with a cold BEER :beer:

Muslims are a group of few leaders and many followers; it's always the dumb-ass followers who go out and blow themselves up while the leaders run away and hide. NO HONOR!!!! in Islam

Archived