Boob Jobs

I am going to be in LOS for the first time this Oct. This board has been a great source of info. I have an off the wall question. I live in Vegas, and see lots of boob jobs. I have a bit of a liking for them. Maybe because they remind me of my last girlfriend. Are there any bars in Bangkok that have a larger percentage of girls with boob jobs. Oh by the way I like small boobs too. But hey life is a buffet, and the more choices the better.

Vegas Dave,

Boob jobs are not nearly as common here as in Vegas, but you'll see a few. Don't know of a bar that specializes in boob jobs (other than Casanova wink.gif" border="0 ), but Long Gun tends to have more than it's share of well-endowed lovelies (natural or otherwise).

Ranger

I think Ranger has given you some good places to check out. May I add PlaySkool in NEP and the King's Group Bars in Patpong? Also, Thigh Bar in Patpong has some with big hooters.

Interestingly, I ran into one of my favorites in Thermae Saturday night. There was something different about her, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. Until I got her back to my place and she removed her blouse. Her former somewhat drooping boobs had been magically transformed into a pair of about 38D eye openers.

She was still having a little pain from the surgery which she had over a month ago. The cost: about 50,000 baht, and, yes, a farang paid for this operation.

Although I was duly impressed, I am with you in that I don't go gaga over huge boobs. But, I do not like the ones that touch the floor either.

There's one (the famous #33) in Doll House in Clinton Plaza. There's one in Rainbow 2, though she's got a face like a sack of spanners. There's a botched job in Voodoo and one in G-Spot. There's even another in G-Spot who's got tits so upstanding that they look fake, but they aren't.

Hi there. Vegas is definitely the place for the boob jobs. However; you asked for "bars" in Bangers with well endowed ladies, but might I suggest some of the massage parlors? Darling's is a place I remember as having a few well-endowed ladies covering a span of ages up to around 30 years old. I also think you might find what you're seeking at the Grace Hotel Soi 4, but they are a little hefty all over, rather than the hardbody with the big tops.

On the whole, you're heading to the wrong part of the world if you are a "breast man". Glad to hear you're open-minded! Snicker. Good hunting. Chicago Dave

Archived