Santos's Pattaya Bar Venture

greedisgood

Anyone been to Titty Twisters new sister club in Pattaya recently ? When Khun Sanuk announced it on the board about a month ago a friend and I went in. It's in the Bayioke Hotel, close to Arab Town headed to Jomtien.

It had only been open about a week and a very different place compared to his other places. The place was dead and his partner was very optimistic. We came away not so...

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Khun Sanuk ]

Actually, you have it a little bit confused. The name of Santos' place in Pattaya, Warbler's II, indicates it is really a followup to Warbler's in Bangkok. Nothing at all like Titty Twister. Having said that, I would not be surprised if there is a Titty Twister II in Pattaya someday.

I was in Warbler's II for the Grand Opening in early July and posted my observations here. I agree that the location stinks, but with the same outstanding menu as Warbler's, live bands, and a very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room, I think Warbler's II has plenty of potential.

I will try to visit Warbler's II at least once during my visits to Pattaya. I think Santos is counting on BKK regulars to do this Whether or not he garners the local Pattaya crowd in that location, I don't know. I do know he is working to make a partnership with TQ2. For example, I believe he is providing that R&R gogo bar with some food for their customers.

In my prior post I suggested that Warbler's II be a Sanuk meeting place in Pattaya a la Woodstock in Bangkok. This received no response. I would really like to see Santos' Pattaya venture succeed.

Thanks for your observations greedisgood.

Hi Asiahand,

You are kidding. I have never been a fan of FLB, but Misty's used to be one of my favorite spots for drinking and fun. The owner, Andy, is a good friend of mine.

However, I never viewed that bar as much for the ladies - some real bow wows in that joint. And, I can't believe the 600 B barfine in Misty's. Andy told me he just doesn't care that much if the ladies are barfined or not. So, it is a drinking bar for me before looking for ladies in the other gogos like Bubbles, Lipstick, All Girls, on Soi Pattayaland 2.

Andy did show me the short-time rooms once and they are pretty nice if you like that sort of thing. Again, the problem is finding a lady you are attracted to in Misty's IMO.

Archived