BG wants fo meet farang

This is a somewhat unusual post, at least I haven't

come across any similar ones yet.

When I was in Bangkok recently I met a nice BG and

spent two weeks with her. Yesterday I talked to her

on the phone. She told me she is having a tough time

because there are hardly any customers around. I'd

like to help her but I'm not going to send her money.

She didn't ask for money by the way, she never does.

So I thought, if any of you who are reading this would

like to meet her read on. I'm not going to rate her or

describe what she does or doesn't. This just a little

notice trying to steer you her way. It's all up to you.

She works in a beer bar at Nana Plaza. She is from

the north of Thailand, 25 years old. Here is her picture.

And yes, I do have her permission to post this. Send me

a private message and I'll tell you how to find her.

The only thing I ask you is to be nice to her, but this

is hardly necessary as I'm sure you all are nice guys.

[ August 15, 2001: Message edited by: sri76k ]

Hi sri76k,

I got no problem with your post, so please don't take this as a flame - but I would have thought you could have chosen better photos of her rather than of her squatting in a puddle...... or is this one of her "specialities" wink.gif" border="0

In which case I suspect she may be flooded with replies tongue.gif" border="0

Too many girls, not enough customers, why?

the girls are pricing themselves out of business.

you have a link for more pictures but it asks for a password.

You spend two weeks with her and she got most probably laid by you. You don’t want to send money, and want to “help her” by advertising her services to other farang who will lay her as well.

Hmmm……….

David_66_UK,

I deliberately chose the photos where her face cannot be

recognised. There are others on the second page. By the

way, that "puddle" is Gulf of Thailand at Chaweng beach

on Koh Samui.

Rictic,

the password protected page contains identifying information.

I'll give the password to anyone who asks for it.

"You spend two weeks with her and she got most probably laid by you. You don?t want to send money, and want to ?help her? by advertising her services to other farang who will lay her as well."

SRI can state his motives much better than I can guess them, but it could be he is unable or unwilling to continue a relationship with her, but thinks a relationship between the girl and the right farang would benefit both. Hopefully anyone she is set up with will be someone who will at least consider a relationship with her instead of just sex.

Shotover

Not to be difficult, but what makes this BG any more special than the other "nice" BGs we all meet in the known BKK establishments?

A few "uninspiring" photos and people become ideal candidates for her services.

I guess that is why "marketing" sometimes becomes more important than the product being offered. Never lose sight of the quality of the product regardless of the glossy brochures and slogans.

"Bringing it to market" bears some credence.

Respectfully,

Cardinalblue

Pretty amazed when I saw this post, more correctly the pictures, though I have no connection to the original poster, I do know the girl in question, and very well. No I haven't slept with her. Let's just say she is a friend of the family and I probably, no certainly, know more about her than the original poster. As has been said she is certainly not well off, she has no sponser, never has had. She has done a few 1 or two week girlfriend stints and of course the usual ST and LT stuff. Appreciate that I am a little biased but she really is a nice lass who would dearly like to get out of the scene, just can't afford too. Not mcuh more to say but just wanted to do my bit for a girl who is somewhat more than the usual, less than satisfying, BG.

M.

CQ20

Every B/G wants to out this scene and it is not their wildest dream of getting laid by different men. For most of the girls it the last hope to marry an good man who can give them the things they dream of. Many of them can see this come true, for some of them it become true but the girl becomes greedy and f..k up things and for other they will not see this at all an return back to the village and become a mia noi.

Many farang are using these girls as playthings or for fulfilling their sexual fantasies. I met once at the BKK airport a fellow countryman and he was “proudly” telling me that he went for the last 5 years ONLY to Pattaya and on a average his target was to screw 20 Thais on each visit. I told this fatty bastard to shut the hell up and walked off before I get really pissed. mad.gif" border="0 He did not see anymore that behind the tiny dress that is pouring your drinks, there still is a human being, with all the desires like other women everywhere in the world.

Archived