BJ Bar Curiosity

Lusty

Apart from the obvious,after reading some of Rangers trip reports I take it that at times on entering these bars you will see girls sucking of men in front of all and sundrey out in the open.Is this true,is BKK and Pattayer one big blue film set? tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Rusty - you need to get over there and see some of these things yourself, man! You've started all these threads about the nightlife. Join Nanaplaza.com or check out the Stickman's site and read up. Its all true. BJ bars exist; they serve a particular type of interest and it is, indeed, seedy. However; I would not call BKK one big blue movie or whatever. Bangkok has some great things to see. Some amazing temples, ruins (actually outside of BKK) the Grand Palace, the Chao Phraya river, great restaurants, great shopping, many many things. If you don't see some of these things and just concentrate on women, you'll actually be missing an awful lot. This message board just concentrates a little more on this particular aspect of Bangkok. Pattaya, to my view, would not exist were it not for the sex scene. That place makes Bangkok look like the Mormon Tabernacle! Relax. Take a deep breath. Valium could help. I hope you get there soon. You won't believe it. Cheers. Chicago Dave

Originally posted by rusty:

"Is this true,is BKK and Pattayer one big blue film set?"

They are if you want them to be. If not, you might not see, or at least not be aware of a single brothel, or a single BJ bar, etc. The majority of Bangkok's citizens have never been to Patpong and haven't got a clue what's going on there, and they certainly have never heard of BJ bars. It all depends on you.

chicago dave,

I agree with your post to "rusty". I have noticed all his thread starts also. Myself being a newbie, I have done some of my pre trip research on the board. I have tried to read as much as possible before posting to keep the flames to a minimum. Unfortunately I have not been 100% successful in this endeavur. I still read on not only to learn, but to enjoy thru the eyes of others (and I have enjoyed). I will take the advise of your quote "you need to get over there and see some of these things yourself". smile.gif" border="0

LeoTex

PS been there lived there (chicago)

Rusty, its similar to my trying to explain it to my friends here. As Chicago Dave & others have said, you just have to experience it. I've gotten a BJ once on a couch at a Pattaya BJ bar called Nice with Ice while a guy was working away at his 10 key calculator, totally oblivious to us & other girls were coming in and out of the room.

I usually like a bit more privacy not into public sex but I had just made an 18 hour plane flight and a 1 1/2 hour drive from Bangkok after missing the place for a couple months and I was not very shy at that point. I checked in my hotel and within 5 minutes I was getting a BJ. Actually, thinking back, I wasn't even sure I checked in before going? (lol)

Thanks LeoTex,

Sorry you left Chicago...

This and similar boards are great places for information, of course, but I think the sites themselves are a little more "content rich". Stickman's site is a good, long read but covers things particularly well. Also, would recommend you, Rusty and other newbies do some keyword searches - Bangkok nightlife, Pattya Bar, Bangkok bargirl, etc., etc. on major engines that will take you to trip reports, bar websites, etc. Even hotel searches will turn up information you can sometimes use.

I vividly remember my research prior to my first visit and it was good prep work. Also kept me from going crazy counting down the days! Be well. Chicago Dave

quote:

Yes,I am going, this tuesday.Went there before,a couple of years ago for 3 nights on a stopover to oz.Only scratched the surface of it though.

Rusty

How long have you got here this time? Are you travelling solo or with mates? Planning on meeting up for beers?

LG

quote:

Apart from the obvious,after reading some of Rangers trip reports I take it that at times on entering these bars you will see girls sucking of men in front of all and sundrey out in the open.Is this true,is BKK and Pattayer one big blue film set?
tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Rusty,

I've never been to a BKK bj bar. But I've done the Pattaya ones too many times to count: the original Nice With Ice was my afternoon regular bar for 3 months(only been in the new one twice and didn't like it as much). In the old one you sat at the upstairs bar.It was like an English style bar except the lower part had curtains. So when you sat down on the stool the girl's head appeared thru the curtains from the other side of the bar. It was dark in there so there was a bit of "privacy" but obviously everyone knows what you're doing. That said, once I went in and about 6 Germans were getting head at the bar so I had to sit at the far end which unknown to me was broken. They finished before me but sat there finishing their drinks, all facing me. As I neared completion and the girls worked harder, the broken bar started making loud banging noises (the Thai guy behind the bar had turned the music off). The Germans just sat there grinning.I think the new one has a similar set up. In Billion and Blue House (soi pattayaland) you go to the girls private room. Same at Soi Yodsak. I've never indulged at Welcomm Inn. You can barfine these girls if you like. I took one from Billion for a week. She was really nice. Nice, Billion, Blue House have an ordinary downstairs bar where you can view/talk to the girls first.

Long Gun

I will be going solo(all my mates cant seem to get their heads down and save the money).Should get into Bkk 14.30 on wed.I have 13 nights in LOS,8 in BKK and 5 in Pattaya.Things to do include behaving like a slut and hopefully a beer or 6 with the famous Stickman(if I can locate him)who has been the source of much reading pleasure over the last few months.

Have had to feed the GF alot of bullshit to go there.She thinks I am going scuba diving.

The one thing that is better than pussy is different pussy.(especially oriental ones!)

P.S please see patpong thread elsewhere on this board. wink.gif" border="0

Archived