Thai woman scorned

MaiLuk

...there is room for speculations that he is "abusing" his position to some extent! ...

I don't think anybody here, including the OP, knows enough to do more than speculate. But if one is going to resort to "speculation", would it not be fair to "speculate" that these women are using the boss to enhance their own advancement? (Of course, I doubt if women would stoop to such chicanery :D ) Merely playing the Devil's Advocate here.

HH

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The guy was married, she just worked it out now how the situation would have played out right from the beginning.

Yes, he's a tosser for what is basicly using someone and at an emotional level too.

Q? If she was'nt fucking the boss, would she have arrived at the same position in the company she was at when she left?

They were both doing the wrong thing, she got burnt more than he did, IMO the wife prolly has been burnt worst of all, it's her husband after all, not nobody.

She should accept a little responsibility for being so gullable and unscroupulous towards his wife( and possibly kids???)

Som nom nar!

They were both doing the wrong thing, she got burnt more than he did, IMO the wife prolly has been burnt worst of all, it's her husband after all, not nobody.

She should accept a little responsibility for being so gullable and unscroupulous towards his wife( and possibly kids???)

Som nom nar!

Couldn't agree more. I would never help a friend out to take revenge in a situation like this. She certainly carries a big part of the blame here.

My sympathies are with the wife too, but shouldn't we 'speculate' as well that the boss was leading her on? sure she's gullible enough to believe his words, but who started this first?

If this was my movie, the guy would get the first bullet for cheating on his wife and deceiving another to get what he wanted.

This doesn't fit in the category of the 'annoying ex gf' at all as bg-gf breaks up all the time due to irreconcilable differences, but this is deceiving.

HI,

Story of a married man who wants something aside as a "snack" happens too numerous times in Thailand. When a woman knows it is wrong and it can hurt the wife who is a woman too. Wouild you think a woman can tell herself and the MAN "I don't want to hurt anyone, especially another woman"?

My opinion, of course.

Jasmine

Hi jasmine. Nice to see you again.

Here's a link I found about cheating...

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Men in South Africa say they cheat instead of taking second or third wives, Americans lament that love has died in their marriages, and the Japanese believe ex-marital sex isn't adultery if they pay for it.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070504/od_nm/adultery_odd_dc;_ylt=AjHifJC.WGs_hbRpUUFF9oTMWM0F

Archived