Golf Club Delivery from USA

RayRay

Does anyone have any experience with ordering golf clubs from the USA and having them sent to Thailand? Yesterday I went to Central Chitlom to the Golf Expo they were having to check out some of the newest clubs.

They were asking absolutely ridiculous prices. For example the Cleveland HiBore XL driver I was looking at can be purchased in the States for $300. These idjits were asking 22,000 TB (over $600) for the same club.

I don't mind paying a little bit extra to get a club locally and not have to wait for shipping, but jeesh that's just armed robbery.

Overall the Golf Expo was pretty neat as they had equipment from all the major companies (except Titleist and Cobra). However, because of the exorbirant prices I walked away empty handed.

I wonder if the customs deal is a new policy. Last year I bought a new putter here and it cost about the same as it would back in the States. That's what confused me so much at the Expo because in the past I have seen clubs here for about the same price as back home.

• 1 month later...

Not sure about what the cost is to Thailand, but the one internet service I use in the US and I find to be the best .. consistent ... excellent pricing and service is The Golf Warehouse ... www.tgw.com

You may want to give it a try.

CB

• 4 weeks later...

Archived