Delirium on the net

kojis

Had to nick that post, it comes from ogrishforum.com, a poster, named "TheLordUrGod" comments on a girl beeing crushed by a bus during a demonstration:

"and I say with complete unconditional love "LOL!"

ive been killing bitches like this since the dawn of man. stupid talking to snake apple eating motherfuckers should listen to my ass in future. the problems of the earth are not caused by religion, money, oil or whatever...here's a heads up for ya...WOMAN!

adam was doing just fine till i brought that coniving bitch along. so in short i say to you - KILL WOMEN!

i ask you, a bus is moving towards you, what do you do? all the men out there would without doubt say - MOVE! but this bitch stands in front and tries to...wait for it....push it back! she deserved her fate and is roasting in the pits of Hell as I omnipotently type this shit.

LOL slagwhore

more women deaths![/

Hilarious stuff! Glad to see some no holds barred websites.

And here's the vid

Soup,

my friend,

Besides you not apreciating the delirious post of "TheLordUrGod", I'm flabbergasted by such a great misquote...

Where did you read this??

If you feel the need to bring back old threads, you might have a second look at them...

Wouldn't you be mixing up thai girls and lower suk isaan hookers ? and for the scum part you might look for who added that bit...

your mixing up would be a serious insult to most TGs I'm afraid... who would consider said low end isaan hookers the scum of their own society...but you wouldn't know that much would you ?

Not that I would care much... to each dog its bone...and its share of dust when the pussy farts...

Anyway if you don't find that original post funny I'll pass on the artistic link of dead females bodies and cool techno music...that's your loss...

different forum...different strokes... here's something for you... something as terrible but way less funnier if you ask me :

edit in: I don't mind arguing about how those girls are NOT considered part of Thailand lower classes by the same thai people, and especially Bangkokians , but than I should spare time to discuss wether the earth is flat as well... when they are so many faces of chaos on Internet, such a waste of time...

Archived