Bush Authorizes Covert Action Against Iran

soiarrai

Personally I feel that America should stop wasting money trying to 'spread demorcracy' (read-spread/defend big businesses interests) and let the world take care of itself and sink all the money we waste doing these dubious things that only bring down more hatred, distrust, and ill feelings from the rest of the planet's occupants into our own country, whcih has many things that need this wasted money to be spent on. Education, infrastructure, jobs, health care, border protection from illegal immigrants, mental health, prison reform, law reforms, and just so many other much more worthy causes this money would be better spent on.

Oh, and cut military spending to only include what is needed to defensively protect our country from attack from without and within. It seems the world does not want our interference in their matters across the globe (and likely rightly so as our ulterior motives re big business are hardly opaque). Military might (gunboat diplomacy) is a bad use for foreign policy matters. True diplomacy and strength of defense to the country from invasion is all that is needed. Let the rest of the world deal with their own internal and external matters.

I doubt many would have the nerve to invade the USA militarily. We have the means to handily repel all foreign invaders and we have the monetary means to make our country a truly great place to live for its legal citizens if we weren't wasting our tax dollars on dubious schemes and military adventures around the globe to protect big businesses interests, rather than the true interests of our citizens. I'm sure if we repealed the big business laws against bribery we could easily spread our business interests around the globe using business policies tried and tre that most other countries use anyway. We have, or let's say our big businesses have, the moeny to buy off most corrupt officials haven't they?

Isolationist you say? Not at all. More like a realistic approach that would work far better than the present course.

Cent

Archived