anyone beeing in Pattaya lately???

I am in Pattaya now and as a change of oppinion I must say I loathe the place. I did not like it when I came here seven years ago and like it less on each visit since.I find the girls unfriendly everywhere, even in an empty bar. The only good thing about it is it saves you money when you go home alone, funny really when there are thousands of girls down here and not many customers.

Don't get me wrong I love Thailand especially Bangkok but they could close Pattaya down tomorrow and it would not bother me at all, the place is a big yawn compared to Bangkok.If you like cheap, plain, unfriendly girls and crap western music come on down many people love it.-peter

quote:

Originally posted by mike65:

so plz!
:p
Anyone been there recently maybe set the record straight...
crazy.gif" border="0

here what ur saying there PG but I myself always had the feeling that as further away from Bkk you got the more friendly the girls got IOW I myself found the Bkk girls the ones to be the most mecenary style BG's. But that is just my 5 bath's worth.I havent been in 6 yrs so I guess it changed alot.When I used to go back in 93 you took a gal for 500 bath a night LT and if you both liked each others company she more tagged along as a regular GF for just food accomodation and a few turns to the market for some clothes.It wasn't any talk about 1000 bath a day.If thats the case now i dump the shaggin and just go for the Mekhong. LOL

For those who look at bar websites I looked into Doll House last night, bored looking girls totally ignoring anything which looked like it might be a paying customer,same same in super baby. Now freelancer bar has some great pics of the girls on their site so walked in, and walked out.There seemed to be about five girls in there and around 12 guys, none of the girls looked like the ones on the website. Good marketing though which looks as if it works.

Today treked out to the famous Winchester bar. Only 2.40 P.M. but quite full, lots of girls around 40 altogether I was told. The mamasan seems to direct girls to guys when they walk in but she seemed to have missed me out as it took half an hour before anyone spoke.The quality of the girls as far as looks go is about as low as it gets, but the ones I sat with were pleasant enough, you would not want to take them anywhere though.If considering this it might be a good idea to take them out into the daylight first!!

There are one or two really quite cute girls here who seemed to think they are a cut above speaking, doing their nails and chatting with all the other girls near the door seems to be their idea of working.IMO not worth going back, but probably one of the better places in pattaya, which is not saying a lot for it.

-peter

[QB]here what ur saying there PG but I myself always had the feeling that as further away from Bkk you got the more friendly the girls got

quote:

Originally posted by Peter G:

For those who look at bar websites I looked into Doll House last night, bored looking girls totally ignoring anything which looked like it might be a paying customer,same same in super baby. Now freelancer bar has some great pics of the girls on their site so walked in, and walked out.There seemed to be about five girls in there and around 12 guys, none of the girls looked like the ones on the website. Good marketing though which looks as if it works.

Today treked out to the famous Winchester bar. Only 2.40 P.M. but quite full, lots of girls around 40 altogether I was told. The mamasan seems to direct girls to guys when they walk in but she seemed to have missed me out as it took half an hour before anyone spoke.The quality of the girls as far as looks go is about as low as it gets, but the ones I sat with were pleasant enough, you would not want to take them anywhere though.If considering this it might be a good idea to take them out into the daylight first!!

There are one or two really quite cute girls here who seemed to think they are a cut above speaking, doing their nails and chatting with all the other girls near the door seems to be their idea of working.IMO not worth going back, but probably one of the better places in pattaya, which is not saying a lot for it.

-peter

[QB]here what ur saying there PG but I myself always had the feeling that as further away from Bkk you got the more friendly the girls got

Hi Peter,

I was in Pattaya one month ago and I share your opinion on Dollhouse and Superbaby.

Superbaby IMO has been like this for years however; it might help there if you're Japanese. Bye the way, the selection of girls (lookers) was not super there last month.

If you go to FLB bar it's important you go very early. Most guys pick up a girl there before the gogo's open. I read on their website they have a toga-party on friday(?);I guess you should be able to meet a few of the girls from the website if you go early then.

I went to the shorttime-bars in Soi Post-office and Yodsak first, before I went to the Winchesterclub. My conclusion was that the girls in Winchester are more friendly and better looking, so for me it was the best shorttime-bar.

Same as you I wasn't impressed the first days in Pattaya and couldn't really find places where I felt comfortable, although the number of bars is hughe.

The situation in the bars can change within one month but in July these were the places I found worth to go back for another visit;

in Soi Diamond: Paris a gogo;

had a few lookers AND with a friendly attitude.

in Soi Happy: Happy a gogo; had the best looking girls in town this time IMO.They are not all over you, but not a stand-offish attitude either.

in Walkingstreet: Champion a gogo; cheap drinks,has a few lookers.I met a girl with a great attitude there (if you like to know which one then contact me off-board :twoluckyone@hotmail.com).

in Soi Pattayaland : All girls a gogo; had several goodlooking girls;a bit pushy on drinks but I didn't have complaints about being ignored there.

in Soi Pattayaland: PlanetRock a gogo; also had several goodlooking girls, great dancers, good atmosphere.

in Soi Pattayaland: Mistys; not much lookers but no ugly ones either; I found the girls to be friendly and entertaining there.

I found the quality of girls in the beerbars overall quite disappointing in July.I wandered through soi 7 and 8 several times but didn't find a place there worth spending more time.

The only beerbar I have visited several times

was the Blue Moon2 bar at the Charlie beerbarcomplex on Beachroad.This bar had three (real) sisters working and they were pleasant company.

You will find some places you like, but it could take much time.

regards,

2lucky1

Sarasin

I would have loved to have met you friday night but I have to be back in BKK.But I will be at Woodstock friday night.I will have my Kings castle teeruk with me so I hope the other board members dont mind.Perhaps some of you can do some interpretting?

Archived